#70

The radio show ended on a good note and by the next day, Doni and Coni were being canceled by almost everyone. The backlash of the episode only went to them.

Stray Kids and Crown were being praised for standing up to the long time horrible hosts, but also pitied for how they were treated.

It was a forgive and forget moment as the next day's schedule was packed. Two music shows and the chance of winning awards. An interview afterwards and time for personal practice and vlives.

Driving to the venue was quiet and nerve-racking. I've done this so many times over the past years but everytime it still brings me nerves.

The music blasting in my ears was interrupted by a notification. Whipping my head down to my phone and a smile spread across my lips.

Hannie

Good luck with the show today. Hopefully I can sneak in and say hi. Love you

My heart fluttered and a smile appeared on my face.

I sat silently, zoning out. The others engaging in a bubbly conversation. Deep in thought, I came to a realisation.

"I'm going to confess to Han," I blurted.

The other conversation stopped. The girls looked at me in shock.

"What?" Ami was flabbergasted.

"I realise now that I've waited long enough. I'm of legal age, which seems bad because I liked him before. I really like him," I explained.

"I'm proud of you sweetheart," Jihyun-unnie praised.

It was silence for a bit again. Until broken by JiJi.

"Well if we're on the topic of confessions. I have something to say," she briefly looked at Dayeon, "Dayeon and I are dating".

We all squealed.

"Fucking finally," I exclaimed.

"You guys aren't mad?" Dayeon asked.

"Why would we be? We love you guys no matter what," Sara comforted.

Time skip

Manager-nim invited Stray Kids over for dinner at our dorm. I was nervous to confess but u knew it was time.

After dinner, we decided to watch a movie. I quietly pulled Han aside, heading to my room.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Um... i-" I stumbled, "shit, uh... imma just say it".

He looked so confused.

"I like you so so much," my eyes were glued shut.

"Maya... look at me," I refused, "please look at me".

Han grabbed my chin lightly and tilted my head up, "I love you".

I froze. He loved me? Well no shit I knew that. But it felt different hearing him say it aloud.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" He questioned, not breaking eye contact.

"Uh.. uhm," I stuttered, "yes. Yes!"

Jisung yelled in joy. He ran out of the room and danced around the dorm, yelling 'I have a girlfriend'.

Our members were laughing and cheering. They were all so happy for us. Han stopped jumping around and came over to me.

Picking me up and smashing his lips against mine. We shared a passionate kiss, breaking apart to look into each other's eyes.

3 months later
3rd pov

Jisung and Maya had decided to tell the fans about their relationship. They had a joined concert today and wanted to do it then.

"Are you nervous?" Han asked me.

"Very much,"

"Everything will be okay, no matter what happens I will always be there with you," he kissed Maya's cheek and held her tightly.

Time skip

The time had come when the two love birds would spill the beans. Nervous and scared, Maya listened to Chan speak, telling the crowd to calm down.

"Now some very important news is going to be shared. So we need you all to be very quiet," the crowd died down, "Maya take it away".

Maya took a deep breath and sighed, "well something happened that you all wanted do come true. Um... Han and I... are together," the fans immediately erupted with no warning.

The new couple looked at each Other lovely. Han embraced his lover, happy of the outcome.

Maya was ecstatic. She couldn't ask for anything better. Having a loving family, a wonderful and caring boyfriend, and a kind and supportive fan base.

Even with all the hard times, her dreams had finally became a reality.

°•°•♡•°•°
That is the end of foreign idol. I apologise for the rough ending. Hope you enjoyed.

If you have any questions about the story, please feel free to ask. >>

Thank you for all the support ❤