#4

Time skip (February 2020, start of high school)
Maya's POV

Today is the second week of high school, I made some good friends already. Even though it had only been one week they were supportive if things were wrong, we were all goofballs too, so that helped us get along as well.

Once I got to school, the bell for homeroom would ring soon (*my school calls it PC, but it's like before classes start the teacher marks the roll to make sure everyone is there*), so I quickly went to my locker to get my stuff.

"Maya!" Someone shouted catching my attention. I turned around to find one of my friends puffing at the top of the stairs.

"Emily!" I stood up, "how ar-"

"Before you say anything, do we have an assignment already?" She asked seriously.

"It's the second week, of course not!" She then sighed in relief.

"Oh, thank god! I heard someone say there was," She puffed.

Emily is one of my friends I can talk to more, I can rely on her for help and stuff. I can also relate to her more because we are both taller compared to all the people in our grade, which makes me not feel like a giant honestly. Overall, she is a humble and funny person.

Time skip

After school, I rushed to my locker to grab my bag and then quickly walk to the bus stop. Once I got home with my sister, I went start to my room to change and do my chores. Because it was the second week of school, I had no homework to do, so I decided to do some dancing. Dancing was helpful to me because I could improve my skills and do physical activity.

Time skip

It had been about 3 hours since I started practicing dance, I was tired. It is about 6 in the afternoon and my mum had made dinner for us.

"Kenzie, Maya, Jason! Dinner is ready! Come get it!" My mum yelled from the kitchen.

I did not really have an appetite. Eating now would only make me feel sick later. So, I called out my mum.

"Mum! I'm not hungry, I'll eat later if I feel like it!" I shouted. I then heard footsteps coming towards my room.

By this point of exhaustion, I was on the ground with a red face puffing. "Are you okay?" My mum asked looking down at me, I nodded, "Okay if you're not hungry now, have a shower and calm down."

I hummed in response and did as she told me.

~~~

Lots of time skips in this one