Min Yoongi

Yn POV

You've been thinking a lot lately about your relationship with yoongi, you two have been dating for about 3 years now and you don't think it's working out anymore. He's always been cold and never knew how to express his feelings and you knew this when you two first got together but now it's getting to the point where he's basically ignoring you all hours of the day now. He doesn't say I love you anymore, he doesn't compliment your outfits or tell you how beautiful you look. You were never a person who wanted a lot and yoongi knew this.

All you ever wanted from him was his love and affection but yet you got the opposite. It really hurts you that you feel like your the only person trying in the relationship because you really love him and you want him to return the same energy. And it's not like you've haven't tried to tell him, you've tried multiple times but they always end up with the same result, Him getting upset and going to a bar and not coming home til around 4am.

You were just so fed up with the same result so you went downstairs and seen that he was on the couch on his phone. You went to sit on the couch by him and tried to talk to him.

Yn: Yoongi can we talk. You say while looking at him

Yoongi: What. He says plainly without even looking up from his phone

Yn: *looks down* I... I don't feel comfortable in this relationship anymore....

Yoongi: Okay

Yn: You never tell me you love me anymore and your always ignoring me

Yoongi: What do you want then Yn

Yn: I want to breakup. You say and looked at the ground while playing with your fingers

For the first time he looked up from his phone and you looked at him and seen the emotion in his eyes. He gave you a confused look.

Yoongi: W-What did you just say. He wondered

Yn: I-I want to break up. You repeated

You didn't even want to look at him in the eyes so you just simply got up and went into your shared room and started packing your bags. As you were zipping up your suitcase you felt a hand on your wrist

Yoongi: Yn you cant leave me. He said

Yn: Yoongi what is the point of me staying here anymore. You constantly ignore me like I'm not here, you never even tell me you love me or show any emotion towards me even when we're having sex. Give me a good reason why I should stay Yoongi

Silence filled the room as you said your last statement and all Yoongi could do was look at the ground. You snapped your fingers at his face and called his name but he didn't even flinch. Tears started to form in your eyes as you grabbed your suitcase and walked out the door. As you got toward the end of the street you just burst into tears and sat on the corner of the road.

This side of town was always empty so there was never really anyone around. You then felt a cold hand touch your shoulder and you looked up to see it was Yoongi who had tears running down his face. You've never seen him cry before nor have you ever seen such emotion in his face. You stood up and he immediately cupped your check and gave you a passionate kiss, he's kissed you before but it would be like a peck but he never put any passion In it.

This caused you to feel sparks and butterflies in your stomach which you haven't felt in a long time. He then pulled away and gave you a hug while looking deep into your eyes.

Yoongi: Yn I'm so sorry I haven't been treating you right I know you deserve better, but I just can't let you go. I promise I'm gonna change for you I just can't live without you, even though I don't show it you make me so happy Yn. I Love you

The last three worlds he said actually made you smile which you haven't done in a long time and he could tell because he showed his gummy smile for the first time in a long time. You then wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around your waist. He then grabbed your suitcase and you two walked back to the house.

😃The End😄

Hope you enjoyed it 🥰I'm sorry that it was kinda short