•29•

haha laugh funny

zombie apocalypse themed bc you all loved the last one 🥰✋🏻

"Billie, you need to go on a run. Just a couple of stuff, some canned goods. Can you do that?" Her dad explains, rubbing his hand on his growing beard out of forced habit. Billie shifts her weight, staring her dad down.

"Sure, we can do that. Right babygirl?" Billie winks, shooting you a smirk. Your heart bursts as her dad chuckles and rolls his eyes. She rests her hands on her belt, standing up straight. "Alright you two, I'm counting on you." Billie's dad mutters, his boots echoing throughout the empty cell as he walks out.

"Ready?" Billie says, cracking her knuckles before she bends down and puts her gun in her belt. You grab another gun, making sure it is loaded before safely securing it to you. "Knives?" You mumble, flipping one in the air and catching it successfully. Billie smiles, grabbing you by the loop of your belt so it's against hers. "You wanna play that game?" She says, turning your neck to the side so you feel her hot breath as she speaks. You shiver, your body reacting to her movements. "Mmm, that's what I thought." She whispers, dragging her tongue up your neck. You almost let out a whimper before she suddenly stops, making you pout.

"Gotta prove to me that you can be a good girl before you get anything." Billie teases, shoving a knife into her pocket before walking out of the cell, knowing damn well you are watching her in awe. You follow her as she leads the way to the exit, opening the door as the bright sun blinds you. You put up arm over your eyes to protect yourself from the blazing heat as you follow Billie's shadow. You hear chatter, some people talking in the distance as a lone walker groans and grabs at the gate, no one even phased by it.

"We should wait until we get a bit farther out," Billie says to you, kicking a rock in her path. You nod as she opens the gate, holding it open for you before she begins to lock it up. The chain clinks against the metal fence, and all you can imagine is Billie having you tied up as you beg for more. Before you know it, Billie is waving her hand in your face trying to get your attention.

"Hey?? You there? Let's go." She says, grabbing your hand and pulling you along the road. You're in a daze as you slowly gain your senses back. Thankfully, the nearest abandoned gas station wasn't far. You and Billie dont speak as you walk hand in hand. You could only hear the gravel crunching under your shoes with each step and Billie's light breathing.

Billie lightly squeezes your hand,signaling you are there. You look up and only see one walker before Billie grabs her knife and plunges it through its head. "Took care of that," she mumbles as she wipes the walker blood on her pants before gripping her knife more securely. You open the door, holding the door for Billie and then letting it shut gently.

"Alright, maybe some Corn?" Billie suggests, grabbing it off of the dusty shelf and stuffing it into her bag. You try to keep a clear mind but all you can think of is her fingers pounding into you. "Hey, you there?" She questions, clipping her bag closed. You nod, staring at her hands that you wish were around your throat. "Just a little..distracted." You mumble, rubbing your eyes in attempt to clear your head a little.

Billie immediately catches on, slowly walking over to you as she smiles. She takes her bag off and sets it down, the corn can hitting the floor with a loud bang making you jump. Her fingers find their way into the loop of your belt, pulling you closer like she did in the jail cell. Your heart starts pumping out of your chest as she slowly backs you into the wall.

"You wanted to play, baby?" She says, her hands lightly grazing your body as you struggle to breathe. You automatically take off your shirt, tossing it somewhere. Billie raises an eyebrow, noticing your attitude. "Desperate, baby?" She says, smirking as you nod.

Billie chuckles, backing off of you which releases you from the wall. You almost stomp your foot in anger as Billie grabs her bag and puts it back on, acting as if noting happened. You hated yet loved it when she messed with you. It made you needier, and that's exactly what she wanted.

"Alright, I got everything." Billie says, turning towards you as she grabs the last can of green beans. She makes her way towards the entrance, holding the door open for you. You grab her hand as you two start your journey on the road back.

"So... I guess we can tell your dad no funny business happened." You mumble, trying to mess with Billie. "Well, only if he asks." She says, looking over at you. "Duh." You mutter, giving her a stupid look. She suddenly stops, making you almost trip. "On your knees." She orders, looking down at you as you obey her.

"What, are you the bad guy now?" You question, smirking at her as she takes off her shirt.

does anyone want me to write more smut because I will ✨🧚‍♀️✨😎✋🏻💅