•13•

Thank you Odaxlys for suggesting this!'

"Billie, calm down. I'm here." You say, bringing her shaking body into your arms. She wraps her arms around you, digging her head into your shoulder. You felt her shaky breaths as she tried to breathe. You ran your hand down her hair, soothing her in every possible way.

It was Billie's first sold out show, and the crowd was intimating to say the least. Fans were screaming and cheering her name, getting louder by the minute as the timer went down for when Billie went out on stage.

"I can't. Babe I can't." Billie says, tears forming in her eyes. Your heart breaks as you hear her say this. You wanted nothing more than to hold her in your arms until she felt better, but you knew you couldn't this time.

"Look at me." You say, grabbing her shoulders and making her stare into your eyes. Her eyes were red and puffy, as well as her face looking absolutely terrified as she glanced out to the screaming crowd.

"You can do this. They are here to see you, Billie. This is probably one of the best days of their life, them seeing their idol. You were born to do this, and you fucking will." You take a pause, wiping away her tears with your thumb. She shakes as she tries to hold herself together. You could almost see the panic rising in her eyes.

"You hear that?" You say, stopping your sentence. The both of you pause, only to hear the crowd screaming "BILLIE!" in a rhythmic tone. The timer was down to 5 minutes now, and you knew you had to make this quick.

"Baby, you were made to do this. You are gonna go out there and kill it. You always do, and this won't be any different my love." You say, Billie nodding along with your words.

You then see a soft smile appear on her face, making your heart skip a beat. You pull her in for a hug, a sigh of relief coming from you. You knew she had it in her.

"You'll be okay." You tell her. Billie kisses your cheek before taking the microphone on the table and holding it. She is slightly shaking, but she is doing much better.

She wipes her eyes and sniffles, putting a smile on her face. "Do I look okay?" She asks, adjusting her hair to not look as crazy from being buried in your shoulder.

"Always do." You say, taking her hand that didn't have the microphone. You bring it up to your face, kissing it lightly. Billie almost blushes, putting her head down.

You take her chin and make her stare into your eyes. Your heart was going crazy as you stared at you. You could look at her all day and not get tired of seeing the same thing.

Her light blue eyes and dark hair, her cute nose, just everything about her was perfect. You boop her nose, watching her smile softly.

"Go out there. I'll be watching." You say, giving her a quick kiss. She nods and turns towards the stage. The timer is at 50 seconds now, counting down.

Before it hits 1, Billie looks back and you give a reassuring smile. With that, she runs on stage with "Bad Guy" starting up to get the crowd pumped up.

As you watch her perform, you see the stress leave her and her becoming more comfortable.

You smile, watching her do what she loves. You knew she'd be alright. She always is. You see her dancing around on stage, the crowd jumping along hyping her up. They scream the lyrics at the top of their lungs, Billie's voice barely being heard through it all. But you knew she loved when they sang along.

You finally sit back and enjoy her show, knowing you did everything you could to help her calm down. It was nice to see her performing once again with ease. You couldn't wait until the show was over so you could give her the biggest hug.

You smile, watching the love of your life do what she loves and be happy. That's all you wanted for her, and you'd do anything to help her get there. You supported and encouraged her success, and you knew she was the one.

Thank you for 4k that's absolutely crazy?? You guys are the best.🥺💞