•22•

[👁👄👁]

You roll down the window, feeling the chilly winter breeze cut across your face as you look out at the ocean. The waves curled up into the sand, only to retreat back and do it all over again with a simple splash being heard. Billie curved down the windy road, a smile on her face as she looked at you. In her eyes, you were prettier then any view she's ever seen. You held such value to her, and she wanted you to feel loved and wanted.
"Music?" Billie asks you, drawing your attention away from the ocean. You nod, smiling as she turns up the radio and a groovy song is on. You close your eyes and stick your head out the window, letting the wind blow back your hair. A big smile is on your face and you knew you probably looked like a dog going in a car for the first time, but that didn't bother you.
Your heart warmed as Billie drove silently, nodding her head along to the beat of the song. You two just had a date night at a restaurant on the beach, celebrating Billie's new world tour that just got announced. You both had a little something to drink, but you weren't tipsy per say.
  Billie started speeding up, pressing down on the gas petal with force. Your ears got filled with the howling wind and you put your head back in the car, rolling the window up slightly.
"Slow down, babe." You mutter, watching a droopy smile form on her face as she whips around a corner of the road. Headlights from the other side of the freeway start flickering, probably indicating we were going on their side of the road as well.
"Billie, just let me drive," you say, unbuckling your seatbelt as you think she is gonna pull over on the side of the road.
She doesn't say anything as she continues speeding dangerously, putting both of your lives at risk. She did have more to drink than you, but she promised she could handle her alcohol well.

You were now figuring that out the hard way.

"Cmon, just let me." You tell her, reaching over and putting your hand on her arm. She was gripping the steering wheel so hard that her knuckles were white and her hands were clenched. "Billie?" You question, knowing this isn't her normal behavior. You've never had a drink around her before, as you both didn't enjoy alcohol that much.
Her foot releases the gas pedal with ease, the car slowing down. You sigh out a breath you didn't realize you were holding. Suddenly, Bille's head drops down and the car is going full force again, her now limp arms not steering the moving vehicle. Your heart drops as you scream and your fight or flight mode kicks in. You reach over and grab the steering wheel as fast as you can, the car swerving into the other lane.
Right as that happens, you see bright headlights shine into the car, an empty scream leaving your mouth. You wanted to scream, but nothing came out.

You didn't know that was gonna be the last time you ever saw Billie. Her bright smile lighting up the room, her singing to you when you had nightmares and couldn't go to sleep, and hours of talking on the phone late at night when you both had to get up early the next day.

All of it gone within a matter of seconds.

The car is wrecked, glass shattered everywhere and slicing your skin. You look over and see Billie covered in blood, her eyes shut as she groans in pain. Your body got tossed like a doll as you didn't have your seatbelt on. You were positive you broke at least something. Pain emitted from every part of your body, even if you tried to take one breath.

"Billie?!" You ask, disbelief present in your voice. You tried to turn your head all the way to speak to her, but your injuries prevented that. All you wanted was to see the love of your life okay and well.

She only muttered incoherent words in response, barely moving her mouth. Your heart began to race as you realized what was happening. You were gonna die.

"I love you," you say to Billie. "Forever."

"Forever." She responds, her voice being very raspy but you could slightly understand her. You knew what she meant.

"To here." She says, a groan leaving her mouth as she takes a short breath. To here? What does that mean?

Tears fill your eyes as you remember, your heart growing soft.

-flashback-

"Billie, stop playing!!" You scream, her hands tickling you. She wrestled you in bed as you giggled and screamed, attempting to get away from her tickling hands.

She finally stops and plops down next to you, grabbing your hand and holding it in hers.

"You know I'm going to love you forever, right?" She says, her thumb rubbing your fingers soothingly. You feel your heart melt as the words left her mouth.

"And I'm going to love you forever." You respond, picking up her hand and kissing it.

"I'm gonna love you from here..." she says, not finishing her sentence.

"From here?" You say, not knowing what she meant.

"You'll see. One day."

-flashback ends-

"To here..." you mutter, your voice cracking as tears ran down your face. You see flashing red lights in the distance, but you never find out if they make it.

You close your eyes, seeing a bright light in a pit of darkness . You see Billie, her arms opening for you to hug her.

You run towards her, embracing her.

IM SEEING BILLIE TOMORROW AND I CANT WAIT.

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR AWHILE I APOLOGIZE 💅💅

MUCH LOVE💗💗