•28•

we are almost at 100k omg🥺💘💘💘
enjoy Billie being a serial killer in this chapter 😍🤡

-

She stared at her blood stained hands as she backed away from the mans body.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, her voice cracking. Silent tears ran down Billie's face as she grabbed his phone, hurrying to get rid of the evidence. His eyes were open, his soul gone as Billie's vision got blurry with tears. She put her hand over her mouth, running the opposite direction.

She wasn't scared that she killed the man, she was scared of the rush and excitement it gave her.

-

"Hi, I'm Brooklyn." Billie typed at the other end of her laptop screen. She found her victims on dating sites. The rush of catfishing and sending fake nudes are what helped her sleep at night. Billie waited for her new prey to type back, her fingers already on the keyboard getting ready to type.

-Avery.E- is typing...

Billie's heart leapt. She was responding. This was her first time trying out a girl. The men became boring and too easy. All she had to do was send one fake nude and they would be ready to meet up that night. Billie wanted a challenge. She wanted someone to fight back as she watched the life leave their eyes.

"We are only 3 miles away! My name is Avery. What do you like to do for fun?"

Billie almost laughed at the poor girls response. Leaving her on read, Billie began scrolling through her profile. Just pictures of her and her family. Some of her posing with her friends and going to highschool football games. The normal stuff, just what Billie wanted.

After an hour,Billie finally responded. If she waited to respond, the girl would just want to keep talking to her more. She wanted her needy.

"Yes, we are so close! I like to cook, how about you?"

Billie hit send, waiting for her to respond. As she did, she got up and went to her fridge, pulling out a jar. She began to prepare her kitchen as she cooked dinner. She sliced up the fingers first, mashing up the eyeball and sprinkling it as a garnish. She heat up her pan and let it cook, occasionally stirring it around to let it get crispy.

With dinner cooking, she went back to her laptop and saw she got a notification. The girl responded.

"You'll have to cook something for me some time!! I love gardening! So relaxing. We should meet up & maybe get some coffee sometime?"

Billie raised her eyebrows and tilted her head, not expecting that response. "I guess some are a little eager." Billie whispered to herself, typing back a lengthy response on how she knows a bit about gardening. She heard her dinner start to pop, signaling it was done. Billie got up and turned off the stove, setting her dinner on a plate. She cut into the first finger, a fingernail cracking against her tooth.

"Delicious." Billie mumbled, eagerly going in for another bite. She searched around the dating site once again, waiting for her main victim to respond.

On a separate tab, Billie pulls up YouTube and watches some random videos here and there, waiting for the time to pass. On her 2nd video, she sees a pop up from Avery. She clicks over onto the website, her eyes eagerly searching the screen.

"How about tomorrow?"

Billie shrugs and types back.

"Sure!! I cant have to have a killer time!"

Avery never responded. Billie gets up and cleans her dishes. Sure, she may kill people, but she does do basic chores around the house. Wash dishes, vacuum, even cleaning her blood stained knives after a fun spree.

"Perfect," Billie clicks her tongue as she slowly pulls her favorite knife out of its case. She figured she had some sharpening up to do. She got a clean rag and slowly wiped down the surface of the knife, her reflection gleaming back. Testing it out, Billie lightly nips her finger with the tip of the blade, watching the blood trickle down her finger. It was almost like she had heart eyes as she watched it trail down her hand. She begins tending to her small wound, licking the blood off her finger. She adds pressure to the open cut, the bleeding finally minimizing.

Billie carefully puts the knife under her pillow as she crawls into bed. Her hand is secured on the grip, ready to lash out at even a fraction of a movement. She slowly falls asleep, her blood stained hand on her best friend.

-
3AM

Billie shoots up, every hair on her body raising. Her knife is in her hand, ready to go. She hears something. Her brain was on full alert. It was almost like she could even hear the small breeze as the city was still asleep. She swings her legs over her bed, shutting her eyes at the slight creak of her old bed.

Clink.

Billie whips her head around, her heart dropping. She sees nothing. Is she finally going crazy? She feels her body shaking as she screams out. Is this the end?

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" Billie screams, tears falling down her face. She plunges the knife into her stomach, falling forward as blood spills out of her. She turns onto her back, her vision slowly turning white.

-
"BILLIE! WAKE UP!" She is shaken awake violently as she hears people moving around. She sees nurses barge into an iron door with a small opening as if it were a doggy door. She glances down, her hands tied up.

"Looks like she didn't react that well to the medicine." A man wearing scrubs mumbles, monitoring Billie's vitals on a hologram. She looks around, seeing plain concrete walls with no windows. On the front of a nurses shirt, she makes out "Home For The Mentally Unstable".

"This cant be me." She whispers, her throat dry. She attempts to move her hands, to no avail.

"She's moving. Give her an extra dose." The same man says. A nurse walks over with a needle, pushing Billie down onto a small mattress.

"This won't hurt, just close your eyes."

Billie stares at the same white ceiling as the injection goes in her neck, the same day starting all over again as she slips away from reality.

She stared at her blood stained hands as she backed away from the mans body.

-

Hopefully that wasn't confusing!!

Bye💞💞💞