•3•

"Grab the butter!" Billie says, leaning on the kitchen counter for support. You groan and grab the butter, putting 1 stick of butter in the mixing bowl.

You and Billie were baking cookies together, and let's just say you ended up doing most of the work while Billie watched.

Billie lifts herself up and sits on the counter, ready to bark another order while you do all the hard work. She would just sit there and complain how you were doing things wrong or not in the correct order, and she was really pushing your buttons.

"I'm doing all the work!" You complain, turning towards her. You had flour all over your apron that Billie insisted you put on in order to keep yourself clean. She didn't put one on herself but you were pretty sure why.

"Help me." You say, grabbing her hand to pull her off the counter. She then surprises you and pulls you in, wrapping her legs around your waist as she continues to sit on the counter. Her hands lock behind your neck and she leans down and kisses you, making it last longer to butter you up. You pull away and try to untangle yourself from her legs as she attempts to pull you back. You shoot her a look and she stops and lets you go.

Billie then jumps down from the counter and goes over to the mixer. You see her hand go on the speed and before you can scream for her to stop, she cranks it up at the highest it can mix.

-poof-

Flour.
Is.
Everywhere.

"WHO DID THAT?!" Billie screams, her face covered in flour and bits fall from her lips as she speaks. She turns towards you and you almost giggle at the sight of her covered in flour.

"You have a little something." You say, gesturing towards her lips. She smirks and walks closer, her hands going on your waist. "Maybe you can get it for me?" She says, leaning in. Your hands reach behind you as you pretend to lean in. You grab an egg and right as your lips almost touch, you smash it against her head.

Billie screams and lets go of you, putting her head down as the yolk drips from her head and onto the floor.

"You fucking didn't." She says, trying to get egg shells out of her hair with a disgusted look. "Oh, I did." You challenge back, a smirk present on your face.

She then grabs another egg and throws it at you, hitting you in the face. "Billie!!" You scream, yolk all over your face.

The two of you then start throwing everything you can find on the counters at each other. Billie throws chocolate chips as you have a stick of butter to defend yourself. 

"STAY BACK!" You warn, making a cross out of two butter sticks. She then drops the chocolate chips and as she walks over to you, she slips on some yolk on the floor and falls on her ass. You drop the butter as you erupt with laughter. Before you can say anything, you slip and fall on top of her, landing with an 'oof'.

"Fancy meeting you here." Billie says with a smirk. You roll your eyes and lay your head down on her chest. The kitchen was an absolute wreck, but you had the time of your life and good memories were made that you would remember forever.

Billie kisses your forehead and wraps her arms around you. You forget about the mess as you close your eyes and listen to her heartbeat. You were in love with her, no doubt about it. She's the best thing that's ever happened to you.

"So," Billie says, trying to sit up. You get up off of her and help her get up as well. You dust off your face and hands and specks of flour fly off. Billie watches and you almost see the wheels turning in her brain. She's up to something and you know it.

She takes off down the hall and as she sprints away, you hear her yell one thing.

"WHOEVER'S LAST TO THE SHOWER HAS TO CLEAN THE KITCHEN!"