•25•

hi and welcum bacc to my book🥴

-

"I can't, I'm too scared." Billie says, the crowd chanting her name in the background. You grab her arm gently and pull her in, wanting to comfort her. You knew she got nervous because each show the crowd gets bigger and bigger, and it's just the same old Billie and Finneas.

"You got this." You say, attempting to comfort the one you love. Your heart ached because honestly, she was amazing at what she did and sometimes, she couldn't see that. You let her head rest on your shoulder as you calmly ran your hands through her hair. Her breathing finally shallowed out and she took a deep breathe in. "There you go, baby." You say, kissing her cheek softly. Her eyes go soft as she stares at you, and you can't help but melt as you look back into her light eyes. You wanted to say those three words to her. But before you could even open your mouth, a loud voice comes from behind you.

"BILLIE IN 5!" A man screams, running towards Billie wearing all black and a small microphone next to his lips. Totally ruining the moment, you sigh and give Billie a kiss on the head before the man grabs her and pushes her towards the stage, almost exposing her to the crowd from behind the curtains.

Management, you think, rolling your eyes in disgust. They never treat these singers or actors like humans. It was disgusting to watch. Heading back towards the small couch they provided, you sit down and scroll randomly on your phone, hearing the crowds excitement as Billie finally walks out. Her first song starts, and from then the minutes only go by faster.

20 minutes pass and you hear something different going on. "I love you" was about to play as Billie and Finneas we're safely strapped onto the bed. But this time, Billie wasn't saying what she usually was.

"I know this is a bit different but..." she starts, her voice lightly trailing off in the end. You get up and walk to the side of the stage, watching her struggle to find her words. "I want to dedicate this song to a special someone tonight. Someone who I know I want forever. Who loves me for who I am." She says, looking you in the eyes as she speaks. You stare up at her in awe, wishing you could just grab her face and kiss her. As she is saying this, the bed is slowly rising off the stage and the beginning of the song slowly starts.

Billie's angelic voice fills the venu, her fans singing along. All you could hear was the love of your life's voice, no one else's. The chorus was coming up and you felt like your heart was going to beat out of your chest. You knew what she was about to do. You look nervously down, trying to find the courage to look at her again. Your palms get sweaty as each second gets closer to the words. You finally look back up, and she's staring right at you. Time freezes, and she begins.

Say you were tryna make me laugh,

And nothing has to change today,

You didn't mean to say "I love you"

As the three words come out of her mouth, she forms a heart with her hands, blowing you a kiss as the crowd screams. Your heart practically bursts at her actions, making you melt. She was so sweet to even think of doing it like this. Singing to you in front of thousands of people, it made you feel so special and loved.

As the song ends and the bed lowers onto the ground, Billie quickly runs over to you. You automatically hug her, your tears letting loose.

"I love you," you say, rubbing your thumb on her cheek softly. She smiles, putting her hand on top of yours. She wipes your tears away with her eyes beaming lovingly at you. Obvious lovebirds with no one else existing in their world.

"I love you forever." Billie replies, kissing you. You wanted to be here forever, with her. Without Billie, this world meant nothing to you. She was your purpose. "Go our there and sweep them away." You whisper, your voice cracking. She wipes your tears away and gets ushered back on stage by that same man from earlier. You almost want to roll your eyes at him, but you decide not to let him ruin your moment.

You look back at Billie, and she mouths "I love you," before going back to the crowd. Your heart swells, wanting to shower Billie with your affection. You watch her interact with her fans and jumping along with them, their screams only encouraging her. You couldn't keep your eyes off of her, even if you tried. You could look at her forever and not find one single flaw. A face you could wake up to everyday, and you will.

"I love you forever." You whisper, as if she could hear you. You promise yourself that no matter what, she'll always be yours.

thank you for 65k!
any ideas for this book?
love ya🤩