•27•

SMUT WARNING! IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT THEN DONT READ THIS!!
This is detailed and if you don't like that then Oops🤭
A regular fluff chapter will be updated next! I'm sorry🥺

okay hi.

-

  Billie's hands run over your clothes, feeling her soft hands skim under your shirt,eager for more. Your mouth parts as you open your legs and allow her to rest between them. The only thing keeping her skin on yours was simply a layers of clothes,  nothing else. You start to feel your heart beat speed up as Billie' mouth lingers on your neck. Hoping she couldn't hear your abnormally loud heart beat, you move your neck so she has better access.

  Her tongue travels across your neck, going down your shirt as you lift up your arms to take it off. Your shirt is tossed into the air and lands somewhere in the room as you lay in your bra. Billie's eyes almost seem to devour the sight in front of her. Hey eyes skimmed over every piece of your bare skin, you shivering under her delicate movements.

  "So beautiful.." she mumbles, kissing down your chest to your stomach. You arch your back, wanting more. You feel yourself get soaked as her tongue goes to your inner thigh. You let out a whimper, feeling Billie smile on your panties. She runs her fingers over them, making you whine with need. Your body is almost aching with lust, needing her inside of you.

  "Please, I'm throbbing." You whine, pushing your hips up so they get more friction with her fingers. You attempt to move your panties so she touches your clit with her fingers, but she catches your hand in the middle of your risky act. "Ah ah ah baby. I don't think so." Billie says, putting your hand back on your side. You cry out, digging your heels into the sheets. "Please," you beg, looking down at her. She has a smirk on her face, thinking naughty things like always.

"Let me do the work here, baby." She says, slowly peeling off your panties as your breathing gets harder. "Play with your titties for me." She instructs, throwing your soaked panties behind her. You open your legs more, becoming the whore you really are for her. You begin obeying her request, running your thumb over your sensitive nipples. You sigh out in relief, finally feeling something. Billie starts putting her tongue near your pussy, making you whine with need. You knew she loved to hear you whine and beg for her, so that's exactly what you did.

By this time, you were already starting to soak the sheets. Billie loved taking her time to tease you, and you hated and loved it at the same time. Finally, her tongue circled your clit, causing you to put your hands in her hair and push her more into you. "Billie," you sigh, wrapping your legs around her head. She licked you everywhere, tasting every inch of your soaked pussy. "I love tasting how wet you are for me, baby." Billie says, licking around her mouth to clean her face up a little bit.

"Ready for me?" Billie says, getting up. You nod your head, seeing her get the double sided strap out of the draw. You throw your head back, mentally preparing for squinting everywhere on the bed. She climbs back onto the bed and gets in between your legs. Slowly inserting it into the both of you, she lets you adjust for a minute or two. "You good my love?" She asks, making sure you are okay. You nod, letting her know it's okay to move now. She starts moving, her eyes almost rolling back to her head. "Fuck baby, I love when I fill you up." She says, almost moaning it. You sigh, her necklaces dangling above you.

You begin to move too, making Billie pick up the speed. You gasp, Billie pounding into you. You whine her name, loving the sound of her pounding into you wet as hell. You enter into a state of bliss, not caring about anything else. All you can concentrate on is Billie and the way she is making you feel. Billie cusses as you shut your eyes and make the little sounds you know she loves.

After a minute or two you can feel that familiar sensation in your stomach. "Billie, I'm close." You moan, the strap going in and out of you. "Me too, mamas." she says, throwing her hat to the side. "Fuuuuuck," Billie moans, indicating she is close.

"Cum for me baby." Is all you hear before you tighten around the strap and cum, almost screaming Billie's name. She cusses and does the same, never slowing down as she pounds into you. You two ride your high together, the room suddenly feeling very hot. She lays on your chest, both of you trying to catch your breathe. Billie takes the strap out of you two and lays down next to you, cuddling as she lays on your bare chest.

"I love you forever," she says, looking up at you. Your heart melts as you stare back at her. "I love you more."

And with that, you both fall asleep as the sun starts to rise.

WAS THIS BAD AHHH
fluffy, cute chapter coming next 🥴🥵

STAY SAFE BYE