•4•

"Your bed head is so cute." Billie says, leaning over and ruffling your already messed up hair. You groan and flip over, digging your face in the pillow, refusing to wake up.

You and Billie were going to have a movie marathon ranging from Disney movies to horror movies like "IT" and "Hereditary". It was a lazy Saturday, and you both deserved it after a long week of Billie having meetings and shoots for multiple magazines.

Billie leans over and shakes your shoulder, trying to make you get up. You roll your eyes and don't say a word. "Let me sleep in." You then say, lifting up your head to see her smiling at you.

"It's already 10." Billie says, ripping the covers off of you to reveal you in your pajamas. She then gets up and yanks open the curtains, letting the morning sun in. You hiss like a vampire and cover your eyes, trying to gain your vision back after being in the dark for so long.

"You're so dramatic, just get uppp!" Billie whines, walking over to your side of the bed and shaking your arm like before. You decide that you won't ever go back to sleep so might as well get up and go on with the day.

Billie grins as you walk over to the bathroom and start brushing your teeth and doing your normal morning things. You hear shuffling from the other room and Billie yell "TOY STORY!", along with more sounds like DVD's being thrown around and the occasional gasp as she finds more movies she wants to watch.

You walk back into the room and see a pile of movies thrown about and disorganized. You sigh, as you had them neatly organized before you got up and now they are a wreck.

"Toy Story?" You say, assuming it's the first one she wanted to watch. Billie nods excitedly and is already playing the movie, scrambling to get to the couch on time because god forbid she missed the opening credits.

You two cuddle up on the couch with a bunch of blankets and pillows with snacks set in front of you that Billie prepared before waking you up. You lay your head in her lap and she runs her hands through your hair as the movie starts.

You both munch on popcorn and your eyes are glued to the screen. You turn your head up to look at Billie, and can't help but smile. Her eyes were gleaming as her inner child came out while watching Toy Story.

You lean up and kiss her cheek, watching her look down at you and smile. Your heart swelled with love as you two stared at each other.

"Stop looking at me like that." Billie says, a playful tone laced in her voice. You don't reply as you continue to stare at her. It isn't your fault she is so beautiful. Her silver hair and bright blue eyes accompanied with her perfect smile, she was a work of art in your eyes.

The movie continued to play in the background, seeing the screen change in the reflection of her eyes. Her hand caressed your cheek, and you bring your hand up on top of hers, softly rubbing her hand with your thumb. Her hand was soft, and you didn't feel a bunch of rings on her fingers like she usually has on.

"..do we have to just watch movies?" You question, looking up at her. She raised her eyebrows and pretended to think. "I'm not sure, we are at a really good part in the movie."

You groan and watch her smirk, moving your hand and hitting her playfully. She laughs and leans down to kiss your forehead.

You turn your head and go back to paying attention to the movie, even though you didn't really want to.

"Fine." Billie says suddenly, leaning down and kissing you, pulling you up on her lap and her hands going on your hips.

Let's just say you never got to the second movie.