•19•

⚠️ smut warning ⚠️

Billie is the bottom because all u tops voted for her to be the bottom and it got the most requested!

The next chapter after this will be fluff again for those of you who don't like smut! :)

enjoy u horny gays🥰🥰🥰

-

"Billie lets goooo." You say, dragging out your words to whine. Billie has been doing interviews and photo shoots all day and it was finally almost 10pm and you still weren't back at the hotel. You were hungry and horny, making the best mixture for a wild night in your opinion. And you knew your dinner wasn't gonna be food. ;)

You finally grab Billies hand, dragging her to the car. She laughs, running along with you. "Babe, I'm going calm down!" She says, opening the passenger side door and getting in. You start the car and take off in the direction of your hotel. The city lights shine bright as you pass each tall building. You put a hand on Billies thigh, rubbing your thumb along her soft skin. As you get closer to the hotel, you keep going up her thigh, hearing her suck in a breathe. You knew exactly what you were doing to her, and you weren't going to stop either.

You pull into a parking spot, getting out and locking the car. You two go up to your hotel room and right when the door clicks shut, you press Billie against the wall, hearing her heart beat faster. You instantly kiss her, all those minutes of having to wait for her made you impatient. You start running your tongue along her bottom lip as she opens her mouth. She moans as you start going down her neck, her hands going in your hair. You take off her shirt, tossing it somewhere behind you. Your hands roam her body, squeezing and touching every part you could. She was absolutely perfect to you and you cherished every part of her.

"I want to hear you beg." You say, looking up at her. Her eyes were dilated and her mouth was opened partly. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was a little bit messy. She looked so fucking good like this. A mess all because of you. You then back her off the wall and onto the bed, climbing on top of her as she hits the mattress lightly.

"Please." She begs, her voice low and breathy with need. You felt her constant squirming under you, needing friction. You press your body against hers, hearing her whimper. "Please. I need you." She moans, moving her hips to grind with yours. You instinctively grind back, throwing your head back as her hips meet with yours. "I need more." Billie whines, her hands going in your hair and pulling you closer to her.

You begin undressing her, watching her pant already. She was a mess before you've even started. Billie then grabs your shirt, pulling on it as a sign she wanted it off as well. "You sit there and look pretty. I can handle it myself baby." You order, slipping off your shirt and throwing it to join Billies other clothes on the floor. You attach your lips back to her neck, going down her now bare skin. Her chest was rising up and down with every shaky breath as you made your way down. You get to her thighs, her hands going in your hair automatically.

You put a hand on each thigh, spreading her legs apart as you look up into her eyes. She nods for you to continue. "Please." She says, pulling your hair a little. She knew you loved to hear her beg for you. You didn't mind being a little tease though. You begin to run your tongue along her inner thighs, sucking lightly on certain spots. Billie whimpers, pushing your head more toward her with her hands.

You finally decide to stop teasing. Only because you wanted to hear her moan your name now. You begin going down on her, looking up to watch her face as she pants. You swirl your tongue around, continuing as she makes small noises. You want more, so you add a finger as she gasps. "Please. More." Billie says, throwing her head back on the pillow as you add another finger. As you do that you continue to eat her out. She was so fucking wet and it was all because of you. Nothing turned you on more then that thought. Billie was a mess, panting and moaning as her fingers tightly gripped your hair.

You add a third finger, her legs shaking slightly as you go faster. You could do this all fucking night. "S-soon." Billie said, shutting her eyes and letting out a loud moan. You went faster, wanting her to have the best high she's ever had. Her whole body was shaking now and her legs tightened around you. You suck on her clit as your fingers go in and out of her. She starts panting harder then she was before and a string of curse words follow along with it. She then whimpers and pulls your hair as you don't stop your speed. Before you know it, her head is back and she moans your name along with a bunch of "fuck"s. You let her ride out her high before she finally opens her eyes again.

You then go up and cuddle with her, kissing her head as her warm body lays with yours. You wrap your arms around her, resting your chin on her head. "I love you." She says, moving her head so she could hear your heart. You almost melt at her words. "I love you more." You say, pulling her even closer to you. As you lay there with the love of your life in your arms, you knew she was the best thing that could ever happen to you. You promised yourself to always cherish her and never take her for granted.

Billie's light snores then interrupt your thoughts. You cover her up with the blankets before finally falling asleep, a smile on your face.

I'm sorry if that smut sucked!¡ I wanted a wholesome ending so😌🥰 i didn't reread it bc I cringed trying  so uh if there is a mistake I'm s o r r y

I love you guys so so so much & thank you for all the support 🥺🥺 y'all make my heart go 💘💗💞💕💓💖