•11•

"Don't forget the big blanket!" Billie says, gathering the laptop and pillows. The two of you were going to have a movie night out on the trampoline. You've seen it online before and you wanted to do it so badly, especially with Billie.

You grab the biggest blankets you have, also gathering pillows and snacks from the kitchen. Billie grabs some fairy lights you have so you can hang them up as well. You were sure about one thing. If you were gonna do this, you were gonna be comfy and have good snacks.

You two go out on the trampoline, throwing everything in before getting in yourselves. You lay down a big blanket as a base before setting up pillows and other comfy blankets to cover yourselves with. You wanted to make it comfy and cute.

Billie puts lights around the top of the trampoline, giving it a cozier vibe. You then get the biggest blanket and put it on top, hanging over the net to make a little roof.

Once you were done, you loved the way it looked. It was just like you'd see in the pictures from when other people had a sleepover on the trampoline. It came out better then you expected it too, making you happy.

You two lay down and cuddle, opening the laptop and going on Netflix

You two lay down and cuddle, opening the laptop and going on Netflix. Billie scrolls through the popular section, not finding anything that catches your eye. After a couple minutes of aimlessly searching Netflix, you decide on "Heathers", as you both loved the movie and musical. You also didn't mind watching Winona Ryder on screen for an hour. { ;) }

You press play and open some chips, munching lightly as you watch the opening credits play on the screen. You throw a couple chips in your mouth, not thinking anything as you chew loudly.

"Stop chewing so loud!!" Billie says, turning towards you. You roll your eyes and playfully hit her, mumbling a soft sorry as the movie plays on. She puts her arm around you, stealing some chips as she puts her head back and drops them in her mouth.

You hear the distant chirping of crickets and bugs, giving the scenery a relaxing vibe. It gets later as the moon gets higher in the sky.

All of a sudden you hear something. "Fuck me gently with a chainsaw." Billie says in sync with Heather Chandler. You laugh, turning on your side as she even giggles at her own words. The way she said it was perfect, making it even more funny.

You continue to watch the movie, the both of you quoting lines together every now and then. The night was going on smoothly, better then you thought it was going to go. Snacks were running out and you and Billie were getting thirsty as well.

Billie pauses the movie and you both grab the empty bags of chips, making your way out of the trampoline. You go into the kitchen, throwing away the trash and getting some new snacks as Billie gets drinks. She pulls two cold Cokes out of the fridge as you rummage through the pantry trying to find something good.

All of a sudden, you feel Billie grab your hips and twirl you into her, slowly moving from side to side. You giggle, slow dancing with her in the middle of the kitchen. She gives your hips a tight squeeze before grabbing your hand and twirling you again. She smiles at you, her eyes going soft with adoration.

"Ready to go back out?" She asks, grabbing your hands. You nod and she grabs the Cokes from the counter. You end up grabbing some fruit snacks before heading out with her.

You two go back on the trampoline, cuddling up with each other before opening your drinks and taking a sip.

"How refreshing." You say, tilting your head back taking another. "Hell yeah." Billie says, copying your actions and taking another sip. You press play on the movie, going back to watching Winona on screen.

You cuddle with Billie, her playing with your hair. The movie starts to drown out as you slowly start to fall asleep, never wanting the night to end. A smile stuck on your face that you knew would be hard to get off as long as you were with Billie.

💗

Thank you all for the reads it's absolutely crazy this is almost at 3k!!! 💞💞