•20•

the fluff is back hoes so no need to cover ur eyes for this one

"Your turn, Billie." A random person in the group said, pointing at her. 8 people sat in a circle, almost looking like you were about to sacrifice someone. But in reality, you were playing truth or dare at this party on a Friday night. The music blasted and red solo cups were spread about the house, making the perfect scene for truth or dare.

"Uhm.. truth." Billie mutters, fumbling with her rings on her hands. You glance down, analyzing the bright chunks of silver and gold on her fingers. You drown out the music as Billie picks truth, sounding uneasy with her answer. The guy smirks, leaning on his head on his hand. "Have you ever kissed another girl before?" He says, raising an eyebrow. You feel your own gay heart start to pound even though you weren't the one being put on the spot with such a question. She shakes her head, looking down at the floor. Billie suddenly becomes quiet, which is very unusual for her. You haven't really talked to her before but you know how outgoing she is.

Some other people snicker in the group, gossiping about Billie. Everyone knew that she had her fair share of jumping from guy to guy, maybe even a girl at some point when guys got boring. But no one lasted and no one was good enough for her. In other words, everyone thought she was a hoe and assumed she was lying when answering that truth.

"Go work on the corner and see if someone will pay you." A guy says, laughs coming out between words. Billie rolls her eyes, flipping him off. He shuts up immediately, not expecting her to clap back so fast when she seemed so down just seconds ago. "Next fucking person. Someone else pick." She says, putting her head in her hands. You suddenly start to feel your heart sink, feeling pity for her as people whisper. Hoe or not, it's just disrespectful and rude.

You suddenly hear your name, your head snapping up in that direction. "Truth or dare?" A girl asks, holding hands with the boy next to her. "Uhm...dare." You say, not expecting them to give you a bad one. All the other ones were things like drink an unknown substance from an abandoned solo cup on the floor, and that didn't seem like the worst option as of now.

"I dare you to kiss Billie." She says, a smile on her face. You look up at Billie, her eyes just as wide as yours. Your heart starts beating out of your chest as your hands tremble like you had too many cups of coffee that day. You couldn't. I mean sure, you were gay, but you never actually had practice in the art of kissing. Especially kissing someone that was pretty.

"Any day now you whores." A guy says, laying down as someone pours alcohol into his mouth. You gulp, suddenly realizing how dry your lips were. One peck. That's all. You scoot over to Billie, stopping when you are in front of her. She also scoots a little forward, your knees touching. You look into her eyes, noticing how bright they were. You analyze her features, seeing her perfect nose and lips. Her whole face was truly a work of art. You look at her lips, your heart going faster then the speed of light.

Billie leans in, shutting her eyes and you do the same. Before you know it, her soft lips touch yours, and you couldn't think straight. All you could think of was her lips on yours, your hands pulling her closer. The snickers and hollers from the guys drowned out as you continue moving your lips with hers. God, you could do this every day. The kiss started to grow more eager, needy with lust. Before you could take it to the next level, a girl comes between the two of you.

"It's almost been 5 minutes. Cut it out." She orders, sitting back down in her spot. You come back to reality, your face blushing red as you look back at Billie who is doing the same. You return to your spot in the circle, not having the guts to look Billie in the eyes just yet. The game continued on but you weren't paying attention. All you could think about was her. That was the best kiss you've ever had in your life.

Suddenly, you get up and walk to the bathroom, praying she'd follow. You walk into a random door and shut it, hoping to hear the knob turn and Billie wall through the door. You sit on the bed, waiting patiently. The music continued to blare throughout the house and the echoes of people laughing and talking were over it.

The door clicks open, Billie waking through. Your stomach becomes full of butterflies as she walks towards you.

"That kiss." She says, grabbing your hands. You try not to shake as she continues on. "It was.. the best thing I've ever experienced." She mumbles, looking down. You could hear your heart beat in your ears as you squeeze her hands lightly.

"Me too." You say, smiling and standing up, meeting her eyes. "I never wanted it to end." You tell her, searching her ocean eyes as she listens to you. "Follow me," She says, taking your hands and dragging you out the door. "Let's ditch this party and go somewhere fun, just you and me." Billie says. You grin as you push past sweaty bodies and spilled drinks.

"Call me when the party's over!" She shouts to some guy who almost looked like her. "He's my ride. I'm hoping you have a car?" She asks you, shutting the front door. You nod. You walk over to your car, unlocking it.

"Wherever you wanna go is fine with me. I just hated that fucking party." Billie laughs, looking out the window. You didn't care where you drove, as long as it was with her. The moonlight twinkled on her face as she stared at you, her eyes lighting up when she looked at you.

You couldn't wait to get to know her. Though, she was perfect to you already.

Wasn't sure how to end this but here ya go folks.
I started school so I will try to write whenever I can.
Thank you for 26k. I love you.
💕💕💕