•2•

-This one is not smut but they do almost *make out* so just a lil warning that it isn't ALL fluff in this chapter-

Fans scream as you and Billie run into the venu, paparazzi on your heels and multiple camera flashes blinding your eyesight. You sigh in relief as the doors shut behind you and the screams can't be heard.

Billie goes up and hugs you from behind, digging her face in your neck. You feel her sigh as well, and you start to feel bad for her. She has to deal with this all the time. Fans and paparazzi in her face, following her around 24/7. She never got down time, or alone time for that matter. Growing up in the spotlight is what she was used to at this point.

Her guards leave you two alone and go grab some coffee, hoping to stay awake for the next  hour when Billie performs.

Billie grabs your waist and turns you around so you're facing her. Her face is slightly red and her eyes are alert. She kisses your cheek, pulling you into a hug. You softly smile and hug her back.

"You're so comfy." Billie says, resting her head on your shoulder. You kiss her head and pull away from the hug, leading her to a nearby couch.  You two sit down and cuddle as best as you can on a couch. Billie's head ends up in your lap and you softly run your hands through her hair.

Billie's makeup artists and hairdressers were running around frantically, trying to get things prepared for the upcoming show. It wasn't exactly the quietest place to relax, but it was the best you could do for now.

Billie closes her eyes as your hands continue to go through her hair. You analyze her face and can't help but notice how perfect it is. Her nose, her lips, everything about her.

"You're perfect." You say, leaning down to kiss her forehead. Billie smiles and opens her eyes, about to respond before someone calls her name and she sits up, the moment being ruined.

"20 minutes before showtime." This random guy says, connecting a microphone to Billie and then running off, shouting orders to everyone.

Billie sighs and puts her head back down in your lap. "I guess the time went by fast," Billie says, checking the clock. "I'm gonna miss you." She says, looking directly at you with sad eyes and a pout evident on her lips.

"Babe, it's gonna be like two hours without me." You say, rolling your eyes yet you can't hold back a smile. She hits you playfully, taking her head off your lap and giving you a quick, sweet kiss. Her lips were really soft, making you want more but you knew you couldn't as she was about to go on stage.

Billie has that look in her eye, the one you know wasn't innocent. You shake your head and point towards the clock, showing that she was gonna go on in 5 minutes. She gives you puppy eyes, hoping it would melt you and make you give in.

"Nope." You say, going to kiss her check but she turns her head at the last minute, making you kiss her lips. She bites your lip during the kiss, hoping it would at least turn you on. You gasp and pull away.

"Billie!!" You whisper-yell at her. She has a slight smirk on her face as she gets up and prepares to go on stage. She gives you a little wave before she goes, winking as she turns the corner.

"She's gonna be the fucking death of me." You whisper, watching the clock and hoping her show goes faster than expected.

[]

Billie runs off stage and you are standing there, waiting for her. Her forehead is gleaming with sweat and her eyes are beaming with joy. Her fans really do mean something to her.

She hugs you, kissing your forehead and pulling you close. "I missed you soooo much" she says, her thumb stroking your cheek as she stares at you. You almost blush for some reason as she says this. She was staring at you with such love that it made you all giddy inside.

"You did amazing, babe." You say, watching her smile get even wider. She grabs your hand and intertwines your fingers, pulling you away from everybody.

She squeezes your hand and pulls you into her dressing room. "I just wanted to be alone" She says, sitting down and grabbing a water bottle. You nod in understanding and she pulls you down to sit on her lap. She then sets her water bottle down and kisses all over your face, making you giggle.

"I'm in love with you." She says, grabbing your face. You stare at her, giving her nose a kiss.

"And I'm in love with you." You say back, smiling. She gives you a small peck on the lips and pulls you close.

You couldn't be happier. She's all you wanted, and you were sure of it.