•17•

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 14k THATS INSANE!!! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!

"Let's go to the beach today, baby." Billie says, grabbing your hand. You automatically raise your eyebrow. Billie? At the beach? With a swimsuit?

"Do you even own a swimsuit?" You ask, looking at her. She looks you in the eyes, her dead inside look showing on her face.

"Do I look-" She says, referencing to you even asking her if she has a swimsuit. Billie was more of a shirt and shorts type of a girl rather than an actual swimsuit.

"Cmon, please?" She says, kissing your forehead. You think about it for a minute. It was a hot summer day and you haven't been to the beach in awhile. There was really no harm in going.

"Okay." You say, watching Billie's face light up. You smile, grabbing her hands. "I'm gonna go start packing up." You tell her, getting up and stretching. She nods and follows along, grabbing a bag and filling it with snacks and drinks. You head upstairs and begin changing into your swimsuit.

As you change, you hear Billie rustling around downstairs. You figure she is just looking for something and don't give it a second thought.

You finish up and head downstairs, seeing Billie ready by the door. You smile and head out the door, going to the car. The sun was set perfectly, mixing to create a beautiful pink and orange sky.

You arrive at the beach, unloading the car and finding the perfect spot. Billie lays down the towel, setting up your things. You see her push something back in her pocket that was about to fall out, but you don't think about it as you stare off into the ocean. The seagulls mixed with the calming waves created the perfect scenery. The distant chatter and laughter of adults and children coming from everywhere warmed your heart. You truly loved the beach.

Billie then comes up behind you, wrapping her arms around your body. You let yourself relax into them, enjoying the moment.

"Baby," You hear Billie say, turning you around. "I love you so much and I want to be with you forever. I can't imagine my life without you and I never want to wake up one morning without you by my side. You're my everything. My whole fucking world. You make me a better person and you push me to be my best self. Your dumb jokes and messy bed head in the morning, I love it all. I want you. Forever and ever." Billie says.

Your heart is beating out of your chest, tears forming in your eyes. Billie is down on one knee, pulling out a ring. You stare at the big diamond ring, your hand going over your mouth. You couldn't believe this. This was a dream come true.

"Will you marry me?" Billie asks, staring up at you. Tears roll down your face. You're sure you look like a dumbass but you didn't care.

"Yes!" You say, your voice coming out as a whisper. Billie stands up and slides the ring on your finger, grabbing your face and kissing you. People have now gathered around, videoing and cheering you guys on. You smile, looking around at the happy faces.

"Where's our invitation?" This random guy says, laughing. You and Billie laugh along, a real smile on your face. This couldn't have gone any better. It was so perfect.

"Forever." You say to Billie. She wraps her hands around your waist and pulls you in. The sun is close to gone now, but the boardwalk lights and crashing of the waves was all you needed to see and hear. You were on cloud 9.

"Forever."

Sorry this is so short, I just really needed to get something up. Thank you Odaxlys for giving me this idea!!

I NEED REQUESTS YALL IM OUT OF IDEAS!!!

LOVE YOU WHORES😈🥰❤️