•30•

i'm not dead
i graduated highschool
smut warning
thank u for the idea 2020_isover
enjoy

-

Billie wraps her hands around your waist, pulling you closer. Your heart begins to speed up as your bodies draw near. Her tongue travels across your neck, going down your shirt as you lift up your arms to take it off. Your shirt is tossed into the air and lands somewhere in the room as you lay in your bra. Billie's eyes almost seem to devour the sight in front of her. You are already gasping for air as Billie makes eye contact with you.

"Already begging for me, kitten?" she mumbles, licking her lips as you squirm around to feel something, anything. Suddenly, Billie shoots up. She doesn't say a word as she makes her way out of the room, the only sound are her feet shuffling against the carpet and your hard breathing.

Your heart begins to sink. You clutch the blankets as warm tears beg to slip out. Maybe you did something wrong, or maybe she isn't feeling it anymore. Hundreds of thoughts flood your mind, not sure which one is the correct answer to this situation. She has never done this before, and that's certain.

As you get out of your thoughts, you hear the shower running in the bathroom. You try to feel relief as in maybe she wanted to clean up first or something. You slowly swing your legs over the bed, feeling the lush carpet beneath your feet. You make your way out of the bedroom, turning down the hall into the bathroom.

As you step onto the cold tile, you see Billie standing there, leaning against the countertop. She is smirking, no words said. You almost want to roll your eyes, knowing where this is heading.

"Shower?" you say, nodding your head to the warm water becoming hot. She nods, grabbing your hands and pulling you close. She nuzzles into your neck, giving it sweet kisses as you sigh. "You could've at least told me that's what you had in mind." You quietly say, not wanting to sound uninterested in her hot idea.

"My bad, you know how I love to switch it up." Billie says in between neck kisses. You smile, feeling guilty for thinking such horrible things earlier about the situation. She quickly slips off her shirt too, pushing her chest against yours as she kisses you. You moan within the kiss, making her want you more.

Billie undresses you, also doing it herself so you can get in the shower already. Once bare, you climb into the shower.

"This isn't the only thing soaking you tonight." Billie jokes, wetting her hair. You gasp, putting a hand on your chest. She laughs, letting you have the water now.

You close your eyes, throwing your head back to also wet your hair and body. Suddenly, you feel a tongue going down your chest. Your knees buckle at the sensation, grabbing Billies shoulders to keep you steady. You feel her tongue run over one of your nipples, making you moan. Her hand reaches up to the other one, making sure it isn't left out.

"Fuck," you moan, knowing it will drive Billie crazy. She stops with her tongue, putting a hand on your waist. The water droplets make her look even sexier for some reason, you have to admit.

She gets down to her knees, licking up your inner thighs. You whimper, not being able to stand. Your legs start shaking and you whine with need, not being able to handle this teasing anymore. "Please," you beg, looking  at her. She has a smirk on her face, thinking naughty things like always.

"Let me do the work here, baby." She says, slowly pressing her naked body onto yours as she gets up. "Because you're so needy, how about just teasing tonight?" she says, rubbing a thumb on your cheek.

"No." You whine, wanting to cry at the thought. "Oh baby, it wasn't a direct question to you. We're doing it." Billie says sternly, running her hands over your bare spine. You shiver, loving how dominant she is being.

"God, I cant any longer," You moan, throwing your head back in the water. You just needed her already, and you know she wanted to make you suffer and edge you.

Billie kisses you, slowly going down your neck, stopping at your collarbone to leave a love mark. You sigh, finally feeling some pleasure after waiting.  You feel her hands go lower as she continues to kiss your neck everywhere. You suddenly grab her hand, putting it on your clit. You gasp with pleasure, even if you did do it yourself. You don't even have to open your eyes to know Billie is smirking right now.

You feel her circle your clit, her fingers getting soaked from you. Your heart is pounding out of your chest, embarrassed on how she makes you feel like this ever single time.

"You like that,whore?" She whispers against your wet skin, your legs buckling. You nod, not being able to form a word nor even a sentence. Your eyes are shut as you feel her slow down a little.

"Speak up, you're mine aren't you?" Billie says, her tongue licking over your neck. Your mouth is open, not being able to focus. She is rubbing your clit faster now, making your head dizzy to even try to answer her.

"You just want me so bad, hm?" You hear her say, a slight moan at the end. Hearing that makes you whine, grabbing her and pushing you all the way against you. Closer to her didn't feel close enough.

"Fuck baby, you're so needy." She says, licking your nipple and tugging on it with her one free hand. She knows your breast are your weakness. damn.

"You just want to squirt all over me, don't you? You want your cum to fill up my mouth?" Billie dirty talks you, making you moan loud. You feel her stick a finger in, making you do little whines and moans.

"Please," is all you can muster as Billie speeds up. You cant even think as your body fills with pleasure. God, she cannot be real. The way she makes you feel is fucking crazy.

"You better not cum from only one finger you slut." Billie groans, feeling your hot breath on her. She kisses you sloppy, your tongues basically down each other's throat. All of her dirty words and being degraded made you feel way more turned on than anything.

You felt your edge coming near. You begin to grind against billies fingers, the hot water splashing on the tile behind you.

"Don't you fucking dare." Billie says, going faster with two fingers now. Oh how she loved to play with you.

You whine, your legs shaking. Fuck, you cant hold on any longer. You feel it, so close yet so far. You just want to let go and cum all over her fingers, watching her clean you up after. You want to be punished for cumming, a guilty thought you have a lot.

"If you cum, you're getting punished whore." Billie says, going as fast as she can. She is also breathing hard. She can get off from just pleasing you.

You suddenly release, almost riding billies fingers as you whine her name. You keep hearing Billie say fuck under her breath as you ride out your high.

Breathing hard, Billie pulls you against her naked chest. She runs her hands through your soaked hair, giving you a sweet kiss on the head.

"You're gonna regret that sweetheart."

-
#LOL #SMUT

if y'all have any requests pls let me know! I love all the support sm:(

y'all are the best and stay safe ❤️❤️❤️