•6•

"Your cuteness is making everyone stare, stop it." Billie says to you, pulling you into the roller rink with you already rolling your eyes.

It was 8:00 on a Friday night, and you'd rather be home watching "The Office" then falling on your ass making a fool of yourself in front of people. But once again, Billie won and dragged you here. Once she had her mind set on something, she won't stop until she gets it, and this was a perfect example of that.

"2 please." Billie says, handing the worker a 10 dollar bill. She takes the money and stamps our hands,pointing at the door to enter. Billie grabs your hand and yanks open the door, almost screaming when she hears "bust down thotiana" blasting through the speakers.

You groan and get skates in your size, finding a spot to sit down and put them on. All you could smell were feet and fake nacho cheese. Lovely.

You turn over and look at Billie, excitement rushing through her as she takes off one of her shoes and throws it beside her.

"Billie, we won't have to be here for long, right?" You ask, watching as she already has one skate on. "Relax. I bet you'll enjoy it and never want to leave." She says, a half smirk on her face.  You almost want to scoff at what she says, but you hold it back and don't say a word.

"Let's get on out there bITCH!!" Billie says, standing up and skating toward the roller rink. You hurriedly tie your last skate on and try to stand up, almost falling straight on your face.

"Balance is key." Billie says, acting like she is the pro of skating. "Uh huh, like you know much about skating." You scoff back, holding onto her arm for support.

You two slowly make your way to the rink, you desperately holding onto Billie the whole time. You knew you should've resisted when she gave you the puppy dog eyes and begged you to come.

"Alright, try letting go." Billie says, starting to detach herself from you. You freak out and tense up, grabbing onto her harder and screaming "NO!"

"Woah, okay I'm here." She says, helping you balance once again. "Hold onto the rail too." You hear her say. You then slowly go off her arm to grabbing the rail.

Before you know it, she throws a peace sign towards you and skates away, mouthing the lyrics to the song with a big smile on her face.

"That little-" And before you can say another word, you lose your balance and fall. You land with an 'oof'' and try to get back up, your feet wobbling the entire time.

"I fucking swear." You say, gripping onto the rail and doing baby steps in skates. You absolutely looked like an idiot. Billie skates over and has her phone up, snapchatting you. You glare at the camera and throw up the middle finger,making Billie cackle with laughter.

"And that right there is my girlfriend." Billie says, zooming in on your glaring face. "Isn't she so happy?!" She says, moving the camera back to her face and making a funny face to the camera.

"Don't tell me you're gonna post that." You say, trying to skate along with her as you hold onto the rail. "Mhm." She responds, kissing your cheek and skating off again before you can yell at her to not post it.

You watch as Billie skates effortlessly, dancing along to the music that's playing way too loud. You can't help but smile at her, your heart warming as you watch her have fun without cameras or screaming fans in her face.

"Babe!!" You call over, motioning your hand for her to come over. She quickly skates over and you grab her hands, swinging them back and forth gently.

"Thanks for bringing me here." You say, smiling up at her."I know it seemed like I didn't wanna come, but I'm actually enjoying it." You tell her, watching her smile grow bigger. You wanted her to know that you appreciate the things she does for you.

"I love you." You tell her, ending off your little love speech. She kisses you, grabbing the sides of your face. "I.love.you.more." She says, in between kisses.

She holds your hand and pulls you back toward the center of the skating rink.

And this time, she doesn't let your hand go.