•7•

"Cmon, lets go." Billie says, opening the car door and getting in. You get in and buckle your seat belt, automatically grabbing the aux cord. You watch as Billie groans and puts her forehead on the steering wheel.

"Don't play fucking trash." Billie says, starting the car and backing out. You hit her and go on Spotify, hitting shuffle and seeing what will play first. "Prisoner" by The Weeknd ft Lana Del Rey starts playing, and Billie looks at you with an approved look. You blow a kiss to her and watch her laugh and pretend to catch it.

The two of you were going to the beach, and you honestly couldn't wait. You wanted to get a tan and sink your toes in the sand, getting the true taste of summer. Luckily, you didn't live far from the beach, and it comes in handy around summer time.

You and Billie had packed a cooler filled of Dr.Pepper and snacks, ready to spend your day in the sun. Billie had brought a towel shaped like an avocado. You on the other hand, were sane and brought a normal beach towel.

You put on your sunglasses and watched as the beach came into view, finding a parking spot. The two of you get out and haul out the supplies, trying to find a clear spot on the sand to place your things. After finding the perfect spot, you placed your towel down and took off your flip flops, laying on your stomach.

You hear Billie open the cooler and crack open a soda, waves crashing in the background. You take a deep breathe and soak it all in. The scream and laughter of children, the waves crashing along the shore, surfers catching their best wave, everything that made summer, summer.

"Let's go in the water, babe." Billie says, rubbing her hand on your back. You get up and take her hand, running straight for the water. Billie picks you up and throws you in the air, you screaming and splashing around once you land deeper in the ocean.

"BILLIE!!" You scream, splashing water at her. She laughs and does it back, a splash fight in the making for sure.

Billie comes up behind you and wraps her arms around your waist,pulling you in. She then twists you around so you're facing her. She kisses your forehead and leans into your ear, whispering "I love you, don't kill me for doing this babe."

Before you can question it, you're pushed down into the water with forceful hands on your shoulders. Your eyes shut and you scream underwater, bubbles coming out of your mouth and the scream sounding muffled.

Billie then pulls you back up, you splashing out of the water and gasping for air. "fUCK YOU!" You scream, coughing as you try to breathe normally again. "You already have." Billie says, winking and trying to lighten your mood. You roll your eyes and make your way back to shore.

As you get near the shore,  you look back to see Billie talking to a surfer dude. You can't help but scoff as you know she is trying to get a free surf lesson to learn some tips.

Before you know it, Billie is on the guys board trying to catch her first wave. You lay back down on your towel to return to your tan.

Billie flys off the board and into the water, the waves knocking her down. You bust out laughing and watch her swim back up and flip you off. You blow a kiss and wave, watching her struggle with the huge ass board almost bigger than her.

You smile and steal her soda that she left, taking sips of the cool drink occasionally. You loved beach days, and you were so excited for the rest of summer to finally settle in.

As mad Billie makes you, you knew you loved her with your whole heart, and nothing could, or would ever change that.