•1•

—-

Billie shuts the hotel room door, sighing as you drag your luggage and set it down next to the bed.

"Cuddle," Billie says, plopping down onto the bed and opening her arms towards you. Your heart melts and you softly smile, walking over and snuggling into her. She rests her chin on your head and you close your eyes, feeling peace after a long day.

Billie was on tour and you two barely got any down time. With her performing somewhere different every couple days, traveling to different cities each night, you didn't even have time to sleep it felt like.

"I missed this," Billie mumbled, your head moving with her words as she spoke. You nodded, closing your eyes and breathing in. It felt like you two weren't even dating as you could never do anything that "normal" couples do. Even something simple as going on a date was hard to do.

"I love you." Billie says, kissing your head. Your heart swells as you receive affection from the one you adore the most. "I love you, too." You say, wrapping your arms around her and snuggling your face into her neck as she held you.

It fell silent as you both didn't say anything. There was no need to. It was comforting silence, one that doesn't happen often.

You start to realize that Billie is dozing off, her breathing getting more relaxed and soft snores coming from her. Her arms were around you and you couldn't get out of her embrace without waking her up. You start to slowly wiggle out of her arms, trying to be as gentle as possible. She tosses a little, but stays asleep. You get off the bed and turn around, hoping to see Billie still sound asleep.

You jump when she is sitting straight up with an annoyed expression plastered on her face, no longer asleep like she was seconds ago.
"Nice try." She says, laying back down and opening her arms toward you again. You groan and flop down like a starfish on the bed, hitting Billie's legs in the process and your hand landing in a bad spot.

"wOaH don't get too crazy yEt." Billie says, sliding your hand down towards your side with a smirk present on her face. Your face starts to heat up and you cover your face with your hands, too embarrassed to look your girlfriend in the eyes.

"Billlllliiiiieeee" you say, dragging out her name as you slowly move your hands from your face. "I mean, you usually moan it that way but that's cool too." She says, winking at you. You gasp and hit her leg, nodding your head at her with a fake disappointed look on your face.

"I'm done with you." You say, moving up and stuffing your face in the pillow making your words becoming muffled. You feel Billie flop her body on you and wiggle around, trying to make you annoyed.  You hear her having the time of her life as you want to LITERALLY throw her off a building right now.

You lift your face from the pillow and smack her with it, hoping that would shut her up. It was nothing serious, just you two play fighting like always. It was nice to not have a serious moment. Just a moment filled with laughs and giggles as you two enjoyed each other's company.

Billie grabs the pillow from your hand and starts hitting you repeatedly, watching you squirm around and a big smile on her face. You start yelling for her to stop as you put your hands up in defense. After a couple more hits, she throws the pillow somewhere off in the room and lays on you, her face right up in yours. As you two stare at each other, she starts kissing you all over your face, going "mUAH" after each kiss. You scrunch your face up and laugh, loving the affection she was giving.

She ends with a soft kiss on your nose, her hand going up to your face and her thumb softly stroking your cheek. You two basically stare at each other with heart eyes, as cliche as it sounds.

"You're cute." She says, staring into your eyes, a soft smile on her face. This was surprising, as Billie was never the one to be really "lovey dovey". You smile and lift your head to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

She rolls off of you, going to your side and cuddling you. The rest of the night you two watch movies and snuggle, enjoying the company as the next day it was off to another tour destination.