•18•

THANK YOU FOR 19k!!!!

_

"Open it!!" Billie says, her eyes lighting up with excitement as you reach for the small box. It was Christmas time and this was Billie's first time spending it with your family. Everyone was gathered around the tree, the fireplace crackling in the background. It was almost picture perfect. Nothing could top that moment.

Your hands shakily unwrap the bow and tear open the wrapping paper. Everyone's eyes were on you and you hated that feeling. It was like they were staring into your soul and judging your every move even though it was just your family.You open the box to reveal a key. You take it out, holding the cold piece of metal in your hand before turning to Billie with a questioning look.

She smiles and turns towards everyone. "I want you all to follow me. Bring the key, babe." She says, getting up from the floor and making her way out the door. You hesitantly get up, following Billie out the door. Your mom and dad follow you as well, both of them also wondering what the key was for. Not a car, you all already had a car.

You tried racking your brain for anything a key could be used for, but you honestly didn't know what Billie had planned. It could be anything at this point. You hoped it wasn't something too crazy because then you'd feel bad about her spending a lot of money on a gift for everyone.

Suddenly, Billie turned around toward you and your family, digging in her pocket. She pulls out blindfolds and puts them on you, one by one going down the line and taking ash everyone's vision. She carefully leads you all to the car, making everyone gets in safely before driving off.

"Not a far drive at all. I hope everyone likes it." She says, turning down the radio so everyone can hear her. Hopes everyone likes it? You were very confused now. What could it possibly be? First, it's a key. Next, we have to drive somewhere to get to the place. What's after this?

Your vision was pitch black as you felt the car move. Billie tapped her fingers on the steering wheel to a beat coming from the radio as she lightly hummed along. You smile as you knew exactly how she looked right now as you've seen it basically 1,000 times while driving with her.

"Babe, are we almost there?" You ask, leaning back into your seat to be more comfortable. "Hush." Billie says, leaning over and putting a finger over your mouth. You bite her finger, making her yell and pull back, laughing her ass off.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Your mom yells from the backseat. You then realize they have no idea what just happened and all they heard was Billie scream. You start cracking up, Billie laughing along with you. You two can't stop laughing as your mom gave up and stopped talking.

You then feel the car stop, making your heart beat even faster. You hear Billie get out and soon after your door opens and she is helping you get out. "Don't take the blindfold off. Only when I say." She says, helping the rest of your family out of the car.

You stand quietly, waiting for everyone else to get out. "Okay. Now." Billie orders, shutting the car door. You eagerly rip off your blindfold, waiting for your eyes to adjust to the sun. After the colorful spots fade away, your mouth flies open.

A house. A fucking house.

"It was just built

"It was just built. It's for you and your family. But, I want you to move in with me. Only if you want." Billie says. You turn towards her, tears running down your face. You hug her, never wanting to let go. "Merry Christmas baby." She says, wrapping her arms around you. Your mom and dad are also crying, joining in on the hug. It was a big group hug on Christmas Day. It couldn't have been more perfect. You never expected this at all. It was truly a shock.

"Billie.." You start. She shushes you, pulling you back in the group hug. Your heart swelled with love. The fact that she did this meant the world to you. More then you could ever express. A house is beyond anything you ever expected.

Well now your gift is going to seem lame as fuck. How are you supposed to top a house?! You start to rethink your gift to Billie as she unlocks the front door, letting everyone in. You hear gasps as the beautifully decorated home came into view.

You walk around, lightly touching the furniture as you pass different things. It was so perfect. You knew everyone loved it and it showed on their faces.

Billie stood by the front door, watching everyone fall in love with the house. This was all because of her. You walk over to Billie, giving her a kiss. She smiles, running her hand through your hair and kissing your forehead. "I'm so happy you like it baby." She says, holding your hands in hers.

"By the way, I say yes to your offer." You say, hoping she'd know what you are talking about. It takes her a minute before her face lights up. "You'll move in with me?" She says, grabbing your waist. You nod your head, kissing her cheek.

You then hug her, your face not being able to stop smiling. Billie made this the best Christmas ever and you were sure no one would ever forget it.

"Thank you so much." You say, looking in her eyes. "Anything for you." Billie responds, rubbing her thumb on your cheek.

You watch your parents look around, the smile beaming off their faces. You never wanted this to end. That Christmas beat the rest. No doubt. It was spent with good company and great memories were made. An unforgettable day with the love of your life.

-
Thanks _thepanicroom_ for suggesting this id seriously be lost without her suggestions all the time!!!

Sorry it takes me a long time to update I've been busy and haven't been able to write!!

YALL WANT SOME SMUT?? YES OR NO HOES😈

Love you🥰