The War

Oatrick was in the leicopter. The world looked so small from where he was. He had never flown a helicopter before, but when he started, he could do it pretty well.

"NOw we're heading into Siberia. So be careful," the president said.

Patrick got the machine guns out the back, and held two in either hand. Then....he JUMPED. It was 300000 miles in the air but he jumped with no parachute. He spread out his arms and legs like a flying squirrel, then did 5 summersaults. He lands on top of a building, and it cracks with his mass. He was ready.

He started shooting everything around him. Gun shots everywhere. He perfectly 360 no scoped all the people around him. Women. Children. Men. Christians. Just all of them. Dead. He was so powerful and cool.

"Hey you!" a man came running over with a knife. Patrick snarled. He ditched the guns and ran over to him with no weapon.

He tried to stab Patrick but he grabbed it, took it, then stabbed him right back like Jackie Chan. Patrick kicked his legs up to his neck, cracked it and landed on his back.

When he was done, he chucked away the guns and lwoered his sun glasses.

"Good job Patrick!" the President screamed, lowering them to the ground. "You've saved them.'

But then he got a text.

He looked down and it read:

You're invited! TO Alex's and Maddy's wedding. Be there or be square.

He gasped.

"I have to go back,"

"BUt you can't! We're just started. Patrik you need to save da world."

"But..." he sighed. "OK>'