I've Got a Heart of Stone

Patrick was still at home, looking through all his old photos on his phoean. It was of him and Alxe. From his weeding day, of them when they went to Pyongyang, and when they were fighting at the top of the moutnain when they fought Aelec. He longed for that. Very long.

But then Sharon showed up at the door, knocking. She had beautiful, shiny hair with blue streadks that went pruple at the bottom.She had pale foundation and black eyeshadow and black lipstick. She was a goth.

"Patrick," she aid.

"W-Whoare you?" Patrick asked, confused.

"I was your heart donor," she said. Patrick gasped, feeling all the blood rush into his face. "From chapter 10."

"How are you here?" he refused to open the front dor. So she was just standing outside in the pouring rain. He clutched hs chest, knowing that her heart was insid eof him. "I thought...ehart cancer. I had your hearr.t"

"You're supposed to," but then she undid her shirt and inside, was a metal chest. "Then they experiemented on me. And i became a cyborg. And now, my creator wwants to find you."

She stepped aside an revealed a man standing behind her.

"DR FEMIA!???!?!?!"

"It's me!" he rraised his hands into the air and thunderbolts and lightning and all that loud stuff was cracking.

It was so intense, Patrick ripped off his shirt and jumped through the window, cracking the glass.

"Don't even look at me," Patrick spat. "You're the one that let Alex nearly die!"

"It was all a scheme to start my new experiement," he said, pointing at Shaorn. "My daughter, Sharon."

"Daddy Femia wanted to give me cool powers," the goth said, clearly amused.

"But whya re you here? At my house? Aelc's been dead for ages and Alex doesn't hve anything to do with me anymore. I'm all alone,"

"Because, our clan was massacred in the war," Patrick gasped, and nearly started crying like he usually did. "Alec had come to our family and killed my wife, Maile. And I knew that you were the only one who can save us. "ULTIMATE"."

Ptrrcim now knew what he had to do.