All New Begings

Patrick and Alex laid down in their bed. They had gotten married, they've seen the world and now, they were truly settled down and happy.

There were a couple of problems though. Number one, they were low on money. Patrick was a musician and Alex. Well. We don't really know what Alex does. Let's be honest. It meant that they were kicked out of their old house and now, they lived in a small apartment. They were fine, or so they said, but Patrick wished he could find a rich, hot man that would look after him. But Alex was fine.

Number two, well, they were thinking of having kids. Patrick always wanted kids. He really liked the thought of having little kids running around their little house. But Alex didn't agree. At all. He thought that kids were stupid and a waste of money. They fought about it all the time!

"So I was thinking..." Patrick started, fiddling with his wedding room. It had their initials carved in onto it.

"If you're going to mention kids again..." Alex grumbled angrily. He was always angry and moody.

"I just think that it's a good time!" he whined. Alex just rolled his eyes.

"No way!" he rubbed his temples. "This is why we're having so many issues!"

Patrick stormed out of the bedroom, quickly putting on a coat. Besides that, he was complete naked, exposing his muscular, sculpted body. Alex just glanced away.

He sat by the kitchen counter, sipping his tea. Suddenly, the roof shattered, Alec flying through the roof. Patrick screamed.

"I'm back," Alec sang in a teasing tone. Above him was a helicopter with Zane and Glenn in it. Patrick gasped.

He grabbed him, holding Patrick close. The tall brunette wanted to fight back. He loved Alex, right? But as Alec harshly grabbed him, he didn't fight back. He just let him do it.

"Patrick!" Alex screamed. Patrick could barely hear it over the sound of the helicopter and the rain.

Patrick just didn't reply. He actually held onto Alec's shoulder slightly as the rope pulling them up. He was dumped onto the back of the helicopter as they flew off.

But why would they want Patrick???

***

Patrick saw a giant, tropical island. THe helicopter began flying down to it. There was a volcano right in the middle, as well as a a big mansion near the beach. Glenn lowered down to the beach, parking the helicopter down on the sand.

"What are you going to do with me?" Patrick asked nervously. Zane just smirked. It was like tehre was some big inside joke that Patrick didn't know about.

"Anything I want."

***

The beach was beautiful. It would've been more beautiful if it wasn't raining. Patrick walked by the sea. He was miles and miles away from his lover. From all his friends.

"Patrick," he turned around to see Zane yelling at him, his arm crossed over his chest. "Get up here."

He still remembered what Zane was like the first time they met. How suave and cool he seemed. But he was just so manipulative. Calculating. Smart. Patrick was kind of into that. But even so, he was so evil.

Glenn took Patrick's handcuffed hands and led him to their evil lair. It was at te top of a volcano. The mansion was mostly made up of glass, revealing his expensive furniture inside.

"What do you want from me?" Patrick cried. Glenn just stuck his wrists together even tighter.

They entered the living room. It was darkly lit. There was a fireplace which was the only source of light. Alec sat in a loveseat, facing away from Patrick but towards the fire. Patrick trembled, the sweat beating down his six pack.

"I want you," Alec answered. I notcied that Zane flinched a little when he said it. Was he...jealous? Was he in love with Alec? "I want you all to myself Patrick."

"But I love Alex!" I screamed. Glenn was holding me so tight behind my back. I could feel his presence right againt my sculpted butt. "I just want him!"

"But you want kids, don't you?" he teased. I trembled under his grasp. "I want kids, you know?"

I did want kids, that was true. And Alex always hated them. It was because of his incident with his older half brother in law who was abusive to his kids. He didn't even know his name, but he did impact him. A lot.

"You should stay," Alec offered. But Patrick knwe what's right.

"No!"

"Fine!" Alec dismissed him. Zane and Glenn grabbed him and led him another room.

It was...a bedroom! The whole room was completely covered in a burning red colour. The bed had lace and rose petals all over it. I could feel the passion in my core.

"This is where you'll be staying," Glenn said to me. I gasped. "You're going to be here for a while."