I Love you Like I Like Cheese

Despite all of his worries, all of his questions, all of his sadness, he decided to meet up with Alex. He was intrigued. Especially when he read that letter that he gave him:

I love you Patrick. Meet me at the place where we had our first kiss and I'll tell you everything.

He still held onto that paper as he sat there, on Taylah's couch, waiting for everything to unfold. Alex was there, like he promised, dressed better than he usually did.

"Hey," he started off some small talk. I shivered. His voice is always so sexy and low.

"Hey," I sat down. Not close, but close enough. "What did you want to say?"

"That I still love you, and Alec isn't what you think he is," I gasped.

"He's my fiance! I know him better than you do," I argued. Alex still remained calm.

"He tried to kill me."

I halted. What?

"What?" I felt all the tension sink to my toes. "W-What do you mean?"

"I love you Patrick but I didn't want to die. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you," he admitted. Tears began to fall down my cheeks. It mirrored the rain outside. He opened up his hand to reveal a ring, a bit eroded away now. "This is the ring I've been saving for you. For all these years."

He gave it to me and I looked at it closely. It had my initials carved into the diamond, alongside his. I cried again. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen in my life. I completely forgot about Alec at that point. But I didn't. I handed back the ring to him.

"I'm sorry but I still love Alec," I admitted. Alex looked sad. But I didn't blame him.

"But he literally tried to kill me," Alex reasoned. "He attacked me with a knife, and threatened to steal my heart."

I thought about it. Everything. Everything that Alex put me through, but then to what he is now. Grown up. Muscular. Smart-ish? Maybe not.

"Okay," I snatched the ring back and put it on, right on top of Alec's ring that he gave me all those months ago. "I think I love you too."

***

Alec's POV

That bitch. I knew it.

I stood by the corner of the room, peaking in. I couldn't believe that Patrick betrayed me like that. But even more, Alex had the nerve to come back.

How Alex had the fucking nerve to walk back in here as if he was the Chad. No. I was the Chad. And no one was stealing Patrick away from me.

I watched Patrick exit the house and into Taylah's car. He was still on his Ls and couldn't drive by himself. I followed in my own motorbike, which roared really loudly. It sounded really cool and it was red flames coming off from the side.

The moment they turned right, I quickly sped up, cutting them off. Taylah panicked and swung the wheel around, making the car turn and shit. It was crazy. She lost control of the car, and it crashed into a brick wall. The car started steaming. I had done my work.

I put on my helmet and rode off.