THe Game

Patrick ran straight to Tyler's house. With the raw energy of his love and passion inside of him, he had reached his full potential. He wasn't just "The Ultimate". He was "The Absolute".

Tyler sat by his couch. He had been thrown out of Taylah's house after she found out that he had slept with Tom. After that, he was all alone, living as a mute man in the harsh streets of New York.

"Tyler!" he yelled, jumping through the glass window. It shattered.

"What is it?" Tyler asked in morse code.

Patrick reached over to him, pressing his fingers into his forehead. And then...

Boom. Woosh. Bling bling.

A whole bunch of loud thunder and all this bright stuff swirled around him.

Tyler coughed. "Patrick?"

Those were his first words. He wasn't mute anymore!

"Tyler."

And then Tyler jumped on top of him and they started to make out passively. It was so intense, atrick's shit blasted off. THis is what he wanted now.

To save the world.

Then suddenly, the roof blasted open. And a helicopter came down. Oh no. It was....

"It's me!" he announced. And it was President Will Rue.

"Mister President sir!" Patrick yelled, trying to piece together his shirt before he stood up and saluted.

"No need to," he gestured down. He jumped straight out of the helicopter, doing a cool trick and landing. The ground shook. He was the president. And he was pretty strong too.

"I need you Patrick," President Will Rue said. Patrick had a cruch on him growing up, but now seeing him in frnt of him, it was weird. He didn't look like what he expected. "I heard that you're the Ultimate now."

"My powers have been growing stronger every day," Patrick explained.

The president nodded with confidence. "Then I need your help to save the world."

"Why's that? I'm just some humble boy. I"m not special. I'm just a regular guy that doesn't fit in,"

"You're special Patrick. Very special. And we need you to help undo all of Alec's terror,"

'But Alec's deda! He isn't my responsibility anymore,"

He sighed, then looked down, then looked up again. His eyes were dreamy. "Alec's ex-lover is Kim Jong Un," Patrick gasped. "Do you know cancer Patrick?"

"Of course,"

"That was all Alec's doing. He started it all," Patrick gasped. "And Columbine?

"No...please it can't be-"

"Also Alec."

Patrick stared down at his hands. He had sex with a monster. These very hands had grasped the dick of a monster. He was unclean.

He gripped them into fists.

"What do I have to do?"

Will Rue confidently nodded and looked up at the helicopter. "We've gotta stop World War 3."