If you love me let me go

"Patrick's missing!!!" Alex shouted at all his friends.

They were all over at Taylah's house, discussing what they should do to rescue Patrick.

"What happened?" Taylah asked, confused, as she sipped her glass of wine. She became an alcoholic ever since Tyler left her to win Patrick's love. He ended up settling down with Tom Smith instead.

"A helicopter cane down and took him away!" Alex explained. Everyone gasped in chock.

"What should we do?" Maddy asked, clearly concerned. Then, Miku whipped out her computer and opened it.

"I think I know a way," she said as she hacked into the mainframe and found out where Patrick was! "I found him!"

Everyone looked over at the screen.

"Where is he?" Alex couldn't see the screen.

"You're not gonna like it..."

There was a moment of islence.

"He's with...ALEC!!!"

"Oh my god nooo!"

They all looked at one another.

"Will you help me get my husband back?" Alex asked everyone. They all nodded confidently.

"Alex!" He put his hand into the middle.

"Taylah!"

"Maddy!"

"Miku!"

"Vicky!"

"And together we are..."

"YHE ULTIMAT FvE!!!"

***

Patrick stared at the rain from his bedroom. Glenn had walked in to give him a cup of tea earlier that day. He was starting to like him a bit.

"Patrick," Zane knocked and walked in. "APec is off doing some business. You'll be trapped in here for today."

He was about to walk out when suddenly, "Zane wait," the hot, brunette waited. "Stay here."

"Why should I, stupid?" He cussed. Patrick patted the spot next to him on the bed, and he decided to sit down.

"Do you love Alec?" Patrick asked. Zane looked down and blushed.

"Yes," he was quick to answer. Patrick loved love. He loved that Zane loved Alec, even though he hated both of them. He thought it was cute.

"That's cute,"

"But he loves you," he said meanly. Patrick frowned. "What if..." he thought for a moment. "What if you try and win him over?"

"What?" he said in confusion. Patrick grabbed his hands and they began to laugh together.

"We should convince Alec to fall in love with you!"

***

It wasn't actually raining today. It was snowing. Patrick stared out the window, staring at Zane as he walked towards Alec.

"Beautiful day, isn't it?" Zane asked. Alec lightly chuckled and used his cane to walk himself over to his rose garden. He had been unable to walk due to his heart. After getting it ripped out, he struggled to walk with the bottom half of his body becoming numb.

Zane quickly came to his side and helped him walk. Patrick thought it was cute.

"Yeah I suppose," Alec whispered sexily, sensually gazing at the snow.