The Secret in Our Hearts

"Agent Slick. We have Patrick's phone," Zane informed, bowing in front of his prison mate, his amazing body, superior intellect and perfect personality revealing themselves.

"Good job Agent Abraham Bruggman," he said, taking it into his hands.

"What are we going to do with this one?" another blonde agent asked. They looked towards Tyler with half-assed smiles.

"I guess we'll have to keep him around, Agent Peter Oetzel."

***

Vicky's POV

We were all in a newer motel. It was still a bit old, but we were all happy that we got our own room now. Patrick and Alex seemed on the edge the whole time. Maybe it's because the cabin burned down. Maybe it's because the ferris wheel broke. OR maybe it's because they're having relationship problems. There could be a lot of issues.

"We're out of food again," Maddy complained, collapsing onto the couch. "I'll go drive and get something."

Everyone agreed.

"Sure. But be careful. It's raining outside," Taylah warned.

I decided to go with her. We got into Taylah's car and we drove down the road, attempting to find some restauratn so we could get food.

"I think I saw a Thai place somehwere," Maddy said, switching lanes.

But suddenly...a car swerved in front of us, cutting us off. Maddy pressed down on the breaks.

"Woah," she said. We watched a figure step out, walking towards us. "Who is that?"

A blonde figure knocked onto the driver's door. She rolled down the windows.

"Who are you?" she asked, trying to see through the rain.

"I'm Glenn. Glenn Smith."

I had no idea who that was.

"What do you want?" I asked defensively.

He ripped open the door, Maddy nearly toppling out. Luckily she had her seatbelt on. Road safety is very important.

"We want you!"

Two other figures emerged behind him. We simulatenously gulped. They grabbed us.

It was....ALEC!!!

***

"They've been gone for a while," Taylah mentioned. The others were all busy watching TV. Patrick stood up from Alex's embrace and went over to his Alex's phone. Another text had come through.

We're coming for you.

It read.

Hurry up. Patrick. I just want you.

"Oh no," he muttered. Alex came up behind him and watched another text come up.

It was a video of Maddy and Vicky, strapped to a chair, getting tazed.

"Zzzzz." Alec said as he did it.

"No Alec! Stop!" Maddy screamed, tears in her eyes. "This is too much!"

"Stop hurting her!" I yelled. I couldn't handle it.

"Shut up Vicky! Zzzzz," Alec exclaimed. "Zzzzzz."

The video stopped right there. Taylah and Miku were still by the TV, watching instensly at Bakugan. They were so into the show that they didn't even pay attention to the couple that were crying.

"What are we going to do? It's too late now!" Patrick said, tears rolling down his cheeks. It resembled the rain outside.

"We have to just wait it out," Alex said. "There's nothing else we can do."