You Can't Play with Love

"Hi guys, my name is Alec," a tall, brunette boy stood in front of the class with a wide smile on his face.

"He's the new kid," Miku whispered over to Patrick. He smiled with excitement.

"Well you can go sit behind Patrick," miss Keen, the bitch of an English teacher said, her stupid voice echoing through the classroom.

Alec walked down the aisle, sitting

down on the plastic seat behind Patrick. Patrick could feel his heart beating fast. Faster than he expected. He was just some boy, right?

"Hey, I'm Patrick," he introduced himself, trying to hide his big smile. Alec had a charming, hot smile. He blushed.

"Alec." He stuck is hand out and Patrick shook it, this boy had such a strong, yet somehow tender grip.

Patrick felt kind of bad, but he couldn't deny how attractive Alec was. His tall, tree-like body; his big smile; even down to his bubble butt. He was a gorgeous specimen.

Alex was staring down at Patrick with lustful yet angry eyes. Tia, who was sitting next to him, nudged him lightly.

"Why are you staring so much?" she asked over in a teasing tone. He just grunted and looked away.

"I'm not staring," he denied, crossing his arms.

"Are you jealous?" her honeyed tone left Alex even more angry. "You guys aren't even dating."

That was true. Alex and Patrick kissed all those weeks ago, but they never made it official. Alex didn't want that. He didn't want labels. He wasn't a sheep. At least, that's what he said.

"So, are you single?" Alec asked Patrick. His forward question left Patrick flustered. He looked back at Alex, who seemed like he was actively ignoring him. He pursed his lips.

"Yeah," he answered shyly, he turned to look at Alec, he'd never felt so nervous in his life. Alec shot him a coy smile and looked down at his work, "good to know" he whispered.

Patrick spent the rest of the lesson ignoring that bitch of the teacher Miss Keen because she's useless and she never does anything right. Also english is just a bad subject and no one in that class was listening anyway. When the bell rang, he lowered his pen onto his table and peered over to Alec. His jawline was perfect.

"Hey, do you want to sit with us today?" Patrick asked. Oh no. He was violently blushing.

"Yeah sure," Alec casually shrugged. "As long as you're there."

Patrick found himself backing away slightly. Because he couldn't, right? At the end of the day, he was still loyal to Alex. They told each other that they loved each other. And Patrick wouldn't lie about something like that. But Alec was coming onto him so confidently. Something that Alex would never do.

***

"Hey," Alex harshly lunged at Patrick's arm. He grabbed onto him so tightly that his forearm pulsed.

"Dude, what the fuck?" he flinched, yanking his arm away. Alex was so much harsher to him than he was used to. Unless they were in bed. He was very hard in bed. Haha. Gay.

"Stop talking to that guy," he said in a low voice, trying not to let that tall, chad-like stallion that we call Alec, hear. Patrick glanced over to him, then looked back.

"Why? He seems nice," he answered innocently. Wow. What a fool he was.

"He seems...suspicious," the brunette said. Patrick was having none of it. He threw his hand down in retaliation and Alex scoffed with shock.