Special Chapter [1]

Start from the beginning

It's already midnight yet were still arguing.

Our kids is already sleeping in their rooms as us, here in the living room, making the things clearer.

"I'm not spoiling them Mr. Kim.. You should just tell him the right things not to the point that you will scold him and Scarlet!" I raised my voice to get his attention.

"I'm just doing my job here Mrs. Kim!" He raised his voice also.

Were always like these when Tyler is always being so naughty. Well, we used to but Taehyung is really being grumpy here.

"It's not a job Mr. Kim.. It's an obligation!" I sigh as I started to be sweaty.

Were just arguing just because of our kids, no one else. 'Cause he's being so strict to our kids. Me? I just want my kids to feel free and feel that they're free to do anything, but I know my limitations to them!

"Then fine!" He gets up and going to... walk out? again?!

"Hey! Mr. Kim! Where are you trying to go huh?!" I grip his shirt before he shut the door.

"Getting new girls?" He raised his right eyebrow as he trying to unreleased my grip to his shirt.

"The hell? Something new Mr. Kim!" I shouted. Dammit.

He's always saying that as a reason of his walk out but I don't know why my heart beats so fast and I'm getting sweaty again. Just look like he's really going to do it.

"I'm serious Mrs. Kim.." He greeted his teeth as he push away my hands.

I just get inside and a tear roll in my face. Seriously Mr. Kim?

* * *

How many hours have passed?

Is he really serious?

Oh my goodness Kim Taehyung.. Stop acting like a kid!

I tried to sleep but I really can't. I'm so worried about him and scared that he really might find new girl.

I move a little and face our balcony. Sighs. I'm just alone here. Sleeping alone. Dammit.

I closed my eyes when the lights turned on and just pretend that I'm sleeping.

So.. He's done playing with his 'new' girl? Hhmm.

I feel that he lay down next to me as he move closer to me. He hugs me from the back as be buried his face in my back.

Ohh. My Kim Taehyung is being so sweet tonight..

"Hhmm.." He smells my neck as he trying to spin me so that we can be face to face. Well, he really do it.

"I know you're awake.." He poke my cheeks but I still closed my eyes even though he lean his forehead in mine.

He sighs as he hugs me so tight. "You know that I can't do that.. my wife."

* * *

"Eat now, honey.." I stroke Zoe's hair as she eats her pancakes I cook for them.

"How 'bout you Tyler? Eat first before that.." I called him out because he kept brushing his air up to up.

"Nah! He likes someone else mom!" Scarlet rolls her eyes as she continue her food.

"Tyler?" I called him out as I eat also with them..

Taehyung looked at me but I just continue to talk with my daughters.

Sorry Kim Taehyung.. Not now!

As they finished their food and done brushing their teeth, I drop them in their school one by one as they are not in one building.

"I'll pick you up later, okay?" I kissed her forehead as she get her bag from the back seat.

"Yes mom!" Zoe smiled as she hug me and kissed me.

"Don't talk to strangers!" I shouted before she goes to her teacher who is waiting them outside of their room.

"Take care Mrs. Kim!!" Her teacher shouted while waving as same as Zoe. I waved back and ride the car.

When I've already got in the building of preschoolers, my students greeted me as they gave me a warm hugs.

"Hang on.." I laughed when Matthew is going to hug me when my phone rings. He pouted as he stood in my side. This kid..

I open my phone and accept the call.

"Hhmm?" I hum while hugging Matthew as he giggles.

"I'll drop there.. Don't go home yet." He said in the other line.

"For what?" I ask him as I fix my things in my desk and told my students to wait first.

"Just.. Just wait okay? I'll drop there. Don't go anywhere else." Taehyung said.

"Okay.. Okay." I sigh as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay.. Take care, okay? Don't stress too much. I love you."

"Okay. Yeah.. You too. I love you too." I said while erasing the writings on the board.

Sigh.

Were really acting like a teenager even though we have 3 kids.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •