DG -12- Danger

SHORTY. SHORTY. SHOOOORTY UPDAAAATE~

-•-SOYUN-•-

"P-please..." I begged for a hundred times but no one of them were helping me.

"Hyung!!! Stop that!!!" I heard Jungkook screamed to Taehyung. He tried to stop him from shaking my shoulder.

"P-please... H-help m-m-me." A tear roll down thru my face. My face was drenched by my tears. That tears was endlessly.

He pointed to me his index finger, "HELP YOU?! HUH?! DO YOU WANT ME TO HELP YOU?! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME?! MORON?!!" Yeobo screamed in my face.

I'm so tired. Exhausted. Depressed. Hurt. Pain. Scared. Broken. I don't even know why is he like that. I mean, I DON'T EVEN F*CKING KNOW WHY THEY'RE LIKE THAT.

It's already 3am but were still here in these fucking situation. I can't stop on crying. I can't help but to cry. I can't speak. I can't breathe.

"HYUNG!! STOP THAT!!! SHE'S A GIRL!!!" Jungkook cried, literally cried as he trying to stop him from hurting me physically, mentally and of course emotionally.

"OOOOH... SO ARE YOU WITH HER?! GREAT!!! JUST F*CKING GREAT!!!" Taehyung ah made a creepy laugh.

"P-please..." I begged for how many times but he's just returning it with screaming--full of hatred.

"NO!!! DO YOU THINK I WILL FORGIVE YOU?!!! DO YOU THINK HUH?!! I'M SO DONE WITH THESE CHOI SOYUN!!!" He shouted on my face that makes me more scared and sad. It hurts.

It really hurts. Seeing your fiancee was being like a beast. I'm so scared. I can't move.

I need to be brave but why my cowardliness attacks me? Fuck.

"No... No... N-no... You were wrong.. All of you were wr---" I shook my head while saying those when Jaeyeon cuts my sentence.

"WRONG?! WHAT THE HELL!!! DO YOU THINK I'M JUST MAKING A FUCKING STORY?! HUH!" She grab my collar up. She's really strong, while me? Here. I'm just a mess.

"YES!!! YOU ARE JUST MAKING A STORY!!!" Jungkook screamed at the back. He look at me like he's pitying me. I can see on his eyes the pain and sadness.

"OH!!! ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER?! AFTER HAVING A S*X WITH OTHER GUY?!!" Jaeyeon put her index finger in my forehead.

A s*x with another guy?! Oh fuck. Where did they got that fucking news?! I don't even touch nor talk with another guy then they are mad at me because I do a s*x with another guy?! This is really fucking make me insane.

"W-WHAT?!!" I bursted. I can't help it anymore. They're just believing without even asking me?! Oh my god. "N-no!! N-no!! I didn't do a-an---"

"OOOOOOOOOH. YOU ARE GOOD AT ACTING INNOCENT HUH?!" Yeobo slap my face. Yes. He slapped it. It's already a four times or more than that.

"HYUUUUUNG!!!" I heard Jungkook's scary voice appeared.

I'm so scared on what's happening right now. They were fighting because of me. We are fighting because they were just believing that fucking news.

I heard a loud scream from Jaeyeon. And then the only thing happens next is Jungkook punch Yeobo. Then Yeobo returned a punch to Jungkook.

I don't know what to do right now. I think I'm going to crazy. I think I'm going to faint anytime.

"ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUGH!!!!" I cried. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I'm so tired. I'm so scared. I don't want them to fight just because of me.

"Noooooooona..." Jungkook push away his hyungs from stopping him and run towards me. He embraced his arm on me then kissed my head.

"JUNGKOOK!!! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FIANCEE!!!" Taehyung ah shouted with full of authority. He grabbed Jungkook's shirt then throw him away.

"HA.HA.HA." Jungkook made a fake laugh then wipe his tears, "BIG WORD. "FIANCEE" HMMMM. THEN WHY DON'T YOU DARE LISTEN TO HER SIDE?!"

Jungkook really looks so scared. I can't even look at his eyes directly. I'm scared yet I'm happy that he's believing on me. But I don't want them to fight.

"I DON'T HAVE FUCKING TIME TO LISTEN TO HER SIDE!!! WHY WOULD I?! I'M JUST WASTING MY TIME WITH A NON-SENSE PEOPLE!!!" He shouted back.

It feels like a billion people stabs my heart. So, I'm just a NON-SENSE here?! Oh god.

A tear roll down on my face again. I can't stop from crying. I hate hearing his hatred on me.

Many of us don't want to live with full of lies. But me? I'm a martyr woman. I'll do everything just for him. I'll sacrifice just for him.

That's love. You'll sacrifice just for your love ones. You are ready to be martyr just for them. Well, you can't deny it.

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••