DG -43- 2/2 Long time no see

Sorry guys for waiting and expecting that I'm going to update last few days :( I'm just busy but here is it guys! :) Hahaha!

Saengil Chukha Hamnida Jin Oppa~ ❤❤❤ Hihihi~ :')

Ready your hanky mah readers~ ;) this is will be long update :D

-•-SOYUN-•-

There's an aches that was forming in my heart. The feeling that my heart is getting tighter and tighter.

I massage my left chest to lessen the pain, but it couldn't help. It still hurts. Damn it.

I bit my lower lip and just look down. I rest my head in my arms that was on the table. I cried silently and just claim all by myself the pain that I'm gaining right now.

I'll promise to myself that this is my last cry. Swear. I won't cry to Kim Taehyung again. I won't cry because of Kim Taehyung again. He's already my past. Past should be forgotten not keep replaying.

* * *

"You'll be mine.. Please, don't cry.." I heard someone's voice and his wiping my tears.

"Shhh.. It's just a lie.. Don't believe in lies, okay?" He tell me while caressing my hair.

"I love you.. Wait for me.." He kissed me in my forehead and then wipe again my tears.

I open my eyes and rub it. Did I fell asleep? Uhhh.

I rest my head while my hand were supporting my forehead. I closed my eyes for the mean time and think about I dreamt of.

Did he really says those? That it's just a lie? That he's still loves me? That he's going to win me back again?

I know dream do came true but I don't want my dreamt do came true.

Don't believe in lies? Why he even believe in a BIG lie, then?

Aaargh.

I'm so afraid of him.. I'm so scared.. I'm scared that he's going to hurt me again.. I'm scared that he's going to lose his trust for me.. I'm scared that they'll push me away. And I'm scared that we will be back together again.

I got so much trauma on what happened last 10 months. I'm getting paranoid in my surroundings. I'm always crying when I saw a couple.. I don't even know why. I'm so affected.

When I'm just seeing a girl or group of girls that wearing a BTS' shirt.. I'm already leaving that place. Yes, you can say I'm bitter but they gave me so much trauma. You can't blame me.

"Ma'am? Ma'am?" Karen knocked for the nth time and I prefer to stand up and be ready for the New Year's Eve.

I got up and clean my table. I'm already sleeping for how many hours and in any minutes, the New Year's Eve will be started.

"Ma'aaam?" Karen knocked again.

"Wait.. I'll be there.."

* * *

"3!!!"

"2!!!"

"1!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!" We all shouted and opened the wines and make some noise.

We all greeted one by one. Some of them were with their friends and I'm just alone here in my table, watching them happily chit-chatting and happily eating together.

"Here Ma'am.. Don't throw this away, okay?" Karen smiled as she served me a food. I smiled at her kindness and caring. She's really a good person.