Special Chapter- [7] Soyun

•••C O N T I N U E D•••

-•-S O Y U N-•-

Sungjae Oppa and Gongchan Oppa tried their best to ask my Mom to Obey to their favor. Mom asks me if I want tho, I shook my head as not agreeing in Oppa's favor.

I never dreamt of being an Idol in the future. Because, when I'm an idol. Everything has a limitations. And, I NEVER dreamt of being Popular nor Famous. I don't want to. And I hate being chase to others.

I am a type of girl who never wants to be Popular nor Famous. It's not my Passion tho. In school, I don't like to be popular. I'd rather be more nerd than be famous. That's true, In the middle of my school year. I'd look like a nerd because I'm always focusing on my studies. I don't want to disappoint my Mom and Dad. And it's also a thanks for them.

Sometimes, Sungjae Oppa and Gongchan Oppa influence by me of being a nerd. Hahaha. Sometimes, when the school hours ends, I saw Sungjae Oppa sitting on the library and facing a book.

Meanwhile, Gongchan Oppa, sometimes, when Sungjae Oppa and I decided to visit Gongchan Oppa to their house. When we entered to their house. I saw his brother, MinWoo. I ask him where's his Hyung and he pointed at his room.

Minwoo, is a quiet nice. He looks like GongChan Oppa. We're already pretty close. Sometimes, we used to play on their backyard when GongChan Oppa was not in their house.

We went to GongChan Oppa's room. We're not used to knock on his room becuase he hates it. It makes him to annoy. We entered and I saw him reading our next topic in Mathemtics. We don't have any assignments in that subject but... Why? Hahaha.

You know what? I'm so damn luck to have my two guy best friend. I'd love them soooo much. They always make fun of me. They never forgotten to make me smile. And ONE thing. Mom and Dad used to call them as Sons. >///<

I know, it's just happened for a last few months, but.. We're already close like we're siblings. I love that.

Now~

Gongchan Oppa auditioned in other entertainment. I don't know the exact name of the company. And luckily, Oppa passed the audition and they'll be in a trainee for a years. . Wooooah. I know, it's hard to auditioned. But he's LUCKY!! I'm so happy for him!! And so that, he can make his dream come true.

Meanwhile Sungjae Oppa, he auditioned in Cube Entertainment. He told me that he saw some K-Idols from Cube Entertainment like 4Minute, BEAST and G.Na Unnie. He's like a kid jumping because of happiness. Naah! He's so cute.

The Staff told him that he will be a trainee in a few weeks so he need to pack his things. I know, this will kind of, HARD. Because my 2 best friend will be invisible to me for a years. But, I'm happy for them 'cause their efforts was so useful! and I know, their parents are happy cause they passed the auditioned and in just a years.. They will be an K-Idol.

Next week. My 2 precious best friend will be gone. Naaah! I hate this feeling!!

"Naaaaah! Don't cry!" Sungjae Oppa teased me.

"Waaaah! Oppa! I'm going to miss you!"I acted like I'm goig to cry.

"Hahaha!! It's Okay Yuyun. If we have free time.. I'll visit you in your house.." GongChan Oppa hug me.

"Opppppa! Don't forget me, Okay?"

"Neee!"

"Promise?" I'd show them my pinky finger to sign of promises.

"Promise!" Gongchan Oppa locked his pinky finger into mines. And we're waiting for Sungjae Oppa's turn..

"Oppa?"