AUL -25- Alone

-•-SOYUN-•-

Thank God, the pain was already gone. Almost 2 days with that pain. Uugh! I feel like I'm insane when i have a dysmonorrhea.

I'm so thankful that Taehyung was here in my side when the pain attacks me. He helped me. He bought me some napkins and medicines.

He doesn't care on what people says to him when he buys a napkins. Well, that's a my Husband.

He's very nice that I thought the old days.. The things that I must the one to do like House hold chores, He do that things when Dysmonorrhea attacks me. He cooked for me, he cleaned the house for me. (A/N: If you can't get it, just analyze. :) Mianhe~)

I miss him. Hhm. He's not here in our house almost 4 days. I miss him. He said that they are in Thailand.

I understand. They need to be there for their new album. They're going to have a photoshoot in Thailand for their album.

Kyaaah! I miss him! I can't live without him! Huhu! I'm thankful that I can breathe without him. Lol.

🎶Haruman nowa naega hamkkehal su itdamyeon~
Haruman nowa naega sunjabul si itdamyeon🎶

Oh! That's my phone! Yeah~ Their song was my ringtone when someone calls me.

I pick up my phone and the registered number was my Mom's.

I swipe the answer sign. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Soyun-ah!"

"Umma!"

"How are you?"

"Oh! Umma! I'm okay. Very very very okay!" As I said, It's true. "How about you Umma? I miss you a lot Umma!"

"It's good to hear my Little Princess." Yes, My Umma still call me a 'LITTLE PRINCESS' even if I'm arranged in someone. "I'm okay my Little Princess."

"That's Good to hear Umma!" I said. "Umma, do you need some help? I'm willing." I said, because sometimes they need a help from me and Taehyung for their business.

"No~" Umma said. "My Princess, I'm so sorry if we don't have a time for you." My Umma's voice was fading.

"It's Okay Umma. I understand. No need to apologize Umma cause Taehyung was taking a good care of me." I said.

"Hhm. Arraseo. That's Nice. You two are doing well huh?" My Umma laugh.

"Aaaaigo Umma! Hahaha!" I laugh. I miss my Umma so much. I missed the times that we're bonding in Ice Skating Rink. Going to mall. Hmm. I missed that.

Yes, Me and my Umma's favorite place was the ICE SKATING RINK. Yeah~ She teaches me how to skate when I was a kid.

When my Dad was on the Business trip, me and umma was going to the Ice Skating Rink. We love that place.

"Hhm. Soyun-ah. Please be careful okay?" She said. Her laugh was fading.

"Hhm. Of course Umma." I said. "You too Umma okay? And tell Appa that I miss him a lot. And don't stress yourself okay?"

"Of course." She said. "I will for my daughter." When Umma said that, A smile plastered on my face.

"Okay Umma~ Take care always okay? Annyeong~ Saranghaeyo~" I said and I wait on her reply on the other line.

"Arraseo~ Yeah! I will! Haha. Annyeong my Little Princess. Be good at Taehyung-ah.. Hahaha. Saranghae~" Umma said and cut off the phone.

Kyaaaah! I missed them a lot. Huhuhu. I want to go to our real house but they're not there cause they're always on a business trip nor in a company with Taehyung's parents.