DG -39- Fragile

So.. Today is my 1 year of being a member of Wattpad.. And also..

Happy Birthday to my Yeobo ya!! CHANYEOL OPPA! Anyone? Chanyeol biased here? Lol! Hahaha.

Saengil Chukha Hae Chanyeol Oppaaaa! ❤❤❤ Saranghae! ㅅwㅅ

Here's my UD! :) TRY to update later or tomorrow. ^^ Kamsa!

>>SOME OF THE SCENES WAS NOT PUBLISHED.. So here's the unreleased cut. Lol.

-•-SOYUN-•-

"LOVING YOU IS JUST A BIG MISTAKE!!" He screamed in my face while he's holding up my shirt. I'm already on a tip toe mode. He's still holing my shirt up to the point that I can't breathe..

The tears were just falling down in my face as look at his wild eyes and angry eyes. I'm so afraid. I'm so scared at the same time.

"N-no.." I uttered but he just pin me on the wall deeply to make me shouted in pain but he just ignored it.

"YOU'RE JUST A BIG MESSED IN HERE!! YOU SHOULD DIE!! YOU SHOULD DIEEEE!!!" He shouted in my face with his agonies. I can feel you Kim Taehyung, your agonies? I'm already feeling it too!

"I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!!" He bursted.

He released me from gripping my shirt up that's why I fell on the floor, still crying.

My heart aches. Like there's a billion of people stabs my heart. I can't breathe at the same time. Mygoodness.

I'm trying to gasp for some air but I can't.. I'm too suffocate in this room!!

Taehyung ah went closer to me as he lift up my head using his hand in my both cheeks. He look at me so madly as he want to kill me.

"DON'T YOU DARE CAME BACK TO ME.. AGAIN." And he harshly released me.

I opened my eyes. I closed my eyes again because the lights were too much in brightness. when I open again my eyes... there's an white ceiling. I'm lying on the bed.. And my head aches.

"OMG!! MA'AAAAAM!" I heard Karen panics as she went to me, looked pity.

She sighs and look at me assuringly me if I'm okay. "Ma'am.. You scared me.."

I just closed my eyes. What am I doing here in the hospital again?

Suddenly, the door cracks open and then the doctor came. It's Dr. Ahn. My doctor in Korea.

"Good evening Mrs. Kim.." He greeted and looked at his clipboard were his papers located.

I make a fake cough to get his attention, when he already got my attention, "Ms. Choi.." I corrected.

He nods slowly like he can't believe on what I've said. He knows that I'm married, that's why he was confuse why I corrected him.

I sit on the bed comfortably and closed my eyes again. What kind of dream again? Why is this kept flashbacking in my mind? It's almost 8 months!

"Uh oh.. This is bad Ms. Choi.. You've been sending here in hospital often. Your employees told me that you're always fainting and look not really well. If you faints again.. This is not just an over-fatigue. It may lead to worst Ms. Choi. You better take care of yourself." Mr. Ahn shook his head while tapping his pen on his clipboard.

How can I take care of myself? I'm so stressed with my works and depressed at the same time. Sometimes I'm so pressured. And the worst is, sometimes, I'm eating once a day.. I don't know. I'm being like that since we have a divorce. I'm always don't have a strength to eat.

"And.. Your asthma.. I just noticed that your asthma always attacks you?" He look at me. I nod as a response.

"Uhh. This is not really normal Ms. Choi. Don't let depression kills you. Try to relax yourself and make some time with yourself. You've been sending here in the hospital for almost 4 days in a week. Your employees sends you here in the hospital always fainting and looked very pale. I'm warning you." Before Dr. Ahn bid his goodbye, he went closer to me as he give the medicines to me. I thanked him and buried my face with my palms.

"Sir.. There's something happened.." I heard Karen talking to someone outside of the room.

I got up and get my bag since it's already late. I have a papers to finish first.

When I reached her, she didn't noticed me.. "Karen.. Let's go home.. I'm going to send you home, okay?" I don't care if she have a business with her phone. I really want to go home. I feel so weak.

"Uhhh.. Oh. No. No.. I'm going to send you home Ma-Ma'am!" She smiled and hungup"" the call. I just nod and walked away.

* * *

"I heard that you're from the hospital?" Mom asked from the other line.

"Nope.." I lied. If I tell her the truth, she's going to send me in Korea again. That's sucks.

"Don't lie to me Ms. Choi." There's an worried in her voice. The conscience were killing me inside but I need to lie for pete's sake.

"I'm not lying Ma'am.." I continued my typing in my laptop while my phone was on the table, I put it on the loudspeaker mode so I can hear my mom.

"Scratch that.. If I just found it true.. You know what are you going to do.." She told me, "Anyways.. I better hung up Okay? Always take care of yourself! Okay? I love you!"

"I love you too.." I answered and ended the call. I massage my temple and stretch my body and continue my works.

* * *

Sleeping alone.

Eating alone.

Living alone.

Why I'm so lucky?

I don't have anyone else. Friends. Love ones.

I wipe my tears as I reached for my comforter. And it's been 8 months.. 8 months sleeping alone and eating alone. So happy right?

I can't stop from sobbing, and now I'm crying really hard. I got up from the bed and went to the edge of my room and sit there. I hugged my knees and cry alone.

I feel so hopeless. Heart broken. Diseases. Lonely.

I heard someone was sobbing except of me. This is creepy.

I looked around but I can't see any single because it's lights off.

Is there a thief? Or a killer? Or a holdaper? But why he or she was sobbing? This is insane.

I walk slowly to avoid making noise and open the lights but I saw a familiar figurine of a boy in my balcony.

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Kindly supports my another story which is I'VE FALLEN FOR YOU :) Thank you!

Follow? Comments? & Votes? ❤