DG -19- Lighten Up

-•-SOYUN-•-

"W-whaaaat?!"

He stuttered. I already expect his expression.

I close my eyes then sigh. How can I fight this alone? I know Jungkook is always there for me, but not anytime, he's there for me.

"W-what s-should I-I d-d-do?"

I stuttered as a tear rolls down. I'm so afraid that Taehyung will reject this..

"A-ahhh.. U-uhhhm.. W-wait... I'll come over.."

He panics.. I can't stop worrying, now in present and for the future.

I hung up the phone. I buried my face in my two cold palms. I'm so afraid. I'm so scared.

I need to be positive. I need to be brave. I need to make him believe me. That's the only conflict in here.

Uuugh!

Any minutes, the door of my room opened, and then there's Jungkook...

"Noona.." He called, run towards to me then I hug him. God! I really need him right now!

"K-k-kookie ah... I-i'm s-so a-a-fraid..." I buried my face on his chest.

He's taller than me.. Take note on that.

He embrace his hands on mine then caressed his right hand on my hair which makes me to calm.

"P-please.. Noona.. Calm down.." He caressed my hair then he lift my chin up. He look at my eyes directly..

And now, therefore I conclude that our face was just in an inch away.. Oh God.

"H-h-how c-can I?" A tear roll down again in my face. When'll I stop from crying? I'm so tired. I think anytime there's no more tear will flow down.

I can feel his breathe and tense..

"I'm here.. I'm going to protect you.. I'm your best friend.." He cheer me up. What a relief. He's really nice to me, very very nice.

I'm scared on what am I going to say.. I'm so scared.. I don't know what to do right now..

"W-what if.. Y-y-ou w-were not a-around?" That's it.. You've already ask this to him..

"I'm always by your side.. I won't EVER leave your side.. As in NEVER.." He shook his head and smile to me. That's make me smile..

I think, this is the first time I smiled since this issue came..

"Ooh.. You smiled.." He pinch my cheeks and then he leads me to sit in the edge of the bed.

"Thank you..." I can't stop myself so I hug him so tight.. Very very tight.. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Non-stop saying Thank You means a lot to me.. saying those to him makes me feel that I'm not empty, that's he's with me.

What will happened to me of there's no Jeon Jungkook? I think I'm going crazy, always crying.. But if he's with me, he always cheers me up.. And he'd never stop saying that he won't leave no matter what.

"It's my pleasure.." He kissed me in my forehead that makes me to stunned.

"Ooooops.. I didn't meant to.." He chuckled then look away.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I slap his arm then I can feel that my cheeks get red..

"Ooops~ You feel better now?" He asks as he untying his shoelaces..

"Uuhhhmmm.." I nodded as I watching him untying his shoelaces.

"Don't wear long shoelaces if you can't untie it!!" I scolded him. He can't even untied it! This kiddo!!!

"I can untie it!! Don't rush me!"

***

"What happened to your meeting?" I ask him as I prepared some pancakes for us. Only two of us.

Taehyung ah was not yet home. I bet he is with Jaeyeon and oppas again.. As always, only Jungkook and I were the only friends here.. And it hurts.

It hurts because I remember that they promise me that they won't ever leave my side and they will feel me the care and love that I wish for. But, I can't blame them, I'm not the only person that they will be known.

I told you, I'm not selfish.

"Uhhhm.. Nothing, just PD-nim sya something not that important to us.." He said while scrolling on his phone.

"Oh.. Okay.." I continued my thing here in the kitchen.

Later on, I heard a sound of a car from outside. It's not that familiar.. But.

"Who was that?" Jungkook ask while looking at the window.

"I dunno.." My eyebrow started to narrow..

When I'm approaching the door I feel so nervous and I'm getting sweaty.. Okay, what's going on?

I feel that there's something might happen. Okay, what's with this again? That feeling when I feel when Taehyung a slap me is mutual.

My right hand was on door knob when I feel that Jungkook's presence was on my side. I look at him and nod.

I open the door and damn.

What is he doing here?

He supposed to be on their dorm!

"Yoyun.. What happened?"

Oh my goodness.. What should I do right now? I promised myself that I won't tell anyone beside of My Oppas and Jaeyeon about this fckng issue!!

I'm selfish with this because I don't want them to worried about me! I know that I'm such a bad friend, but I can't blame myself.. It's for the better, not for the worst anyways..

"Gongchan Oppa..."

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Here's the update for today! I'm going to update tomorrow! 'Cause I'm going to update today to my another story~ Hehehe. Sorry!

Sorry if it's short! Hehehe >\\< Really sorry!

Hope that you like this chapter! Jungkook and Soyun moment first! Lol. Hahaha. Gimme your opinion Chingus! ❤