DG -41- Eyes Nose Lips

Here's my UD again guys! :)

Who has a twitter here guys? Give me your username and I'll follow you guys! :) and let's be unite on #JHopeYourePerfect :) They've been bashing our Hoseokie. Criticizing is not good. So let's cheer our bangtan! :') Kyaah! Love you guys!! ❤

Thank You and Happy reading~

-•-SOYUN-•-

I clean my things in the side of my table so I can take a nap. I'm so sleepy. I need to rest.

I put my laptop below my table and some important documents in my drawer. I went to bathroom. Yes, there's a bathroom here inside my office. Like what I told you, my office is like my home.

I wash my face and look at the mirror. I looked so thin and stressed. My eyebags get bigger as my cheeks were not-that-fluffy anymore. I really loose weight.

Sigh.

This is my fault anyways. It's my decision. No one should be blame in my situation right now.

I quickly wiped my drenched face with my towel and went to my table, sleepy. I yawn for a second and stretched my arm.

I'm so tired. Seriously, I haven't even gave myself a break for the mean time. I mean, I haven't even tour this city. 8 months of leaving in Vegas, I haven't even know the ways to go over there, or there or anywhere. So if I lost here, I don't have a choice.

I think, I should booked a 3 day vacation in New York and make some time for myself and think of the things I want to do. I've never think of going back to Korea.

Maybe I'll be back in Korea but for now, maybe not. Our situation is not yet settled. We don't have any closure yet and I think they don't have any plans to make a closure with me. So, I deal with that.

I'm going back to Korea to meet my family. Not them. I'm sure they already forget the issue about us. But me? I'll never forget that. It's a big big big night mare for me. No one can easily forget that. Oh maybe i can forget about that if it will slowly heals the agonies in my heart.

I shook my head with my thoughts. I'm over-thinking again. I don't know why I kept thinking about that. It's been a long time since it happened, 10 months have passed and how many days were left is it's already a New Year's Eve.

It's my first time to celebrate a New Year's Eve. Christmas Day have passed, it goes well, I celebrate my Christmas alone, actually in hospital.

Flashback

It's already Christmas Day. I need to prepare something for my fam---

I plopped in the couch and closed my eyes. Damn. I forgot that I'm just alone here. Mom and Dad can't come here due to the climate changes here in Vegas so the flight were cancelled. Karen can't come too, she's with her boyfriend and with her family.

So I'm alone.

What will be the Christmas Day with Bangtan? I really missed them so much.

Ugghh!

I can't stop myself from thinking about them. Gosh. My insecurities over Jaeyeon were killing me inside. How pathetic I am. Sometimes, I really pity myself.

I just eat all by myself in a restaurant near in my company. I decided to postponed the meetings and appointments of mine and some employees so they can have their Christmas Vacation with their families.

I finish my food when someone caught my attention. The guy with blondish colored hair, wearing a suit, tall man, and with his white skin. He kneeled down to the kid who's with his Nana outdoor. He pinch the kid's cheeks and gave the kid a balloon.