AUL -32- 1/2 Rain Rain.

[A/N:

Annyeong~ I decided to put my Author's note above. Kkkk~

I just want you to know to those who's reading my another fanfic which is 'My Best Friend' I decided to delete that story.

Why?

Because, This fanfic will be my priority first. 'Cause I'm planning to have a BOOK 2 this story. Hhm. I'm just planning okay?

So. Sorry for who's reading it. But I'm going to publish that story if this story is already done. ^^

And.. Thank you to those who waiting my updates~ Thank You to those who voting and leave comments in my story. Thanks ❤

By the way.. Any Filipino readers here? Kyaaaah! So, who watched the afternoon show earlier? The 'IT'S SHOWTIME' Sandara Park was the guess earlier!! And Daebak! She danced I Am The Best. Waaah!! I know Chanyeol my Wifey was really happy. Tsk. Hahaha. XD and.. One more.. The 2 girls are so damn lucky.. Why? Because Dara gave them a ticket concert on AON!! Waaaaah!!! Kainggit!! XD

That's All!!]

-•-SOYUN-•-

Time check. 5am. Haish. Too early to cook some breakfast. But I can't go back to my beautiful sleep. Tsk. That's why I don't want to wake up in the early in the morning.

I went to my bathroom. Aah.. Wait.. Wait. My ass!! My ass!! The Pain!! The pain is gone! Yes! Yohoho!! Woah! Kyah! Okay. Calm down Soyun.. It's just not a big deal. Haish. But at least I'm already okay.

After doing my things inside the bathroom. I decided to make some exercise. Because it's almost 3 months.. I'm busy that's why I can't do some exercise.

I change my clothes in to my sport clothes. Like fit clothes, leggings and rubber shoes. Just like that.

I grab my phone and earphones as I went downstairs. I gently open the door and close it and lock it before I leave.

I started to jog in our village. I plug my earphones into my ears and started to play the 'Good Morning Baby' by APink.

I passed some couples are jogging together. Hay. I wish that Taehyung was next to me. Jog with me.

After an minutes. I stop. I sit on the bench near in the park in our village. I see some kids with their parents playing around in this early morning.

I remember my childhood days. Hahaha. I remember that Appa running around and chasing me. And Appa stopped when I fell on the ground because of one stone. And my knee was bleeding. Yaaah! I remember that, when Eomma told me that there's a train will came out if I don't let her put some betadine in my wounds.

Okay. Let's back on my situation. Hahaha. Bitter Soyun!! Tsk.

I look at the beautiful sky. The clouds are getting heavier. I think It'll going to rain.

Before I stand up. I feel some droplets in my shoulder. When I look up. It's raining. Bad timing!! Tsk!!

I don't have any umbrella that I brought. And my phone will be drenched. Haish. Soyun!! You're so unlucky today!! Tsk!!

I don't have any choice is to wait in the waiting shed near in the park.

I kept dialing Taehyung's number but he's not answering!! Aish!! Sleepy head!! Tsk!!

This rain is not just an ordinary. But a heavy rain!!

This is my final decision. I'm going to run in the middle if the heavy rain. I don't care if I'm going to have a fever.