AUL -11- Bonding with BTS 1.0

>Taehyung's POV<

It's already 8am. We need to arrive in BigHit Entertainment building within 15 minutes. I started the engine and drove trough the building. We're already on the Van and they play like a kids. I want to play with them too but I'm not in a mood. Jungkook is always sitting next to Soyun. I'm so jealous! You know that huh? I forgot that jealous moments. I just looked up to the sky and looked at the clouds. It's so beautiful. My jealous is already forgotten.

"Are you Okay Yeobo-ya?"

"Ah. Ne~ Yeobo-ya. I'm just looking to the beautiful clouds."

"Ah. Arraseo."

I plugged my earphone and started to sang quitely. We're already arrived on the Beach. Damn. It's so beautiful. The water was so quitely warm and the sunset is so perfect. I'm just standing on the seashore and looking at the beautiful sight of the beach. Soyun keep taking selcas of her and beach. She's so cute when she's taking a selca. A girl that lots of Aegyo❤ that's why I loved her. I took a picture of the perfect sunset and warm water. It's so perfect. I didn't realize that it's already 7pm. Manager Oppa called us and eat.

They're running like kids trough the table and I'm just walking like a cold guy. Soyun called me and I run. I sat beside her and feed her. Suga kept playing. Ugh. He so childish than me. After we ate our dinner, RapMon decided to play a game named 'Spin The Bottle' (A/N: last chapter. Hahaha.)

We run trough the seashore and formed a big circle. I'm not going to sat next to Soyun. If I sat next to Soyun, I didn't get a chance to ask her. Hahaha. I love it. XD So the play begins!

The bottlecup was pointed to Jimin and the bottomglass is with Suga hyung. Hyung took the Dare, he thinks that if he took the truth, the game will not be happy, so he took the dare to make us Happy and laugh. He started to make some crazy moves. I can't stop laughing even Soyun. I saw her laughing hardly. She's so cute when laughing. Kyeopta.

After Suga hyung do the dare of Jimin hyung, the battle begins! The buttlecup was pointed at RapMon and the bottomglass was pointed to Jin hyung. RapMon took the dare. Jin hyung dared him to make a Rap with some jokes. He started to Rap nonsense. It's so funny. He's laughing too when he's rapping. Soyun is kept laughing. I can't take away of my eyes to her.

After RapMon do the dare of Jin hyung to him. RapMon spin the battle. I was shocked. The buttlecup was pointed to Soyun and the bottomglass was pointed to Jungkook.

Whaaaat?!

>Soyun's POV<

••Fast Forward••

After RapMon do the dare of Jin hyung to him, RapMon spin the bottle. When the bottle stopped. I was so shocked! What? The bottlecup was pointing at me, meanwhile the bottomglass was pointing to Ju-ng-kook? What?! Jungkook? Uugh.

"So I choose Dare."

"I dare you to love me."

>Taehyung's POV<

The bottlecup was pointed to Soyun and the bottomglass was pointed to Jungkook. Ugh.

"So I choose dare."

"I dare you to love me."

What?! Are you crazy? This is not funny. Uuugh. What should I do? Jungkooooook! Your destroying our relationship! Ugh. I hate you Jungkook!! Why are doing it to me and Soyun-si?! Uggh!

"Are you crazy?!" I said angirly

"Mwo?! It's just a dare." He pouted

"You know Kookie, your just ruining our relationship."