DG -1- USA~

-•-SOYUN-•-

It's been a month since he proposed to me.. I think, it's almost 2 months passed. So, fast right? And now.. We're officially engaged!!

I'm so happy back then when he proposed to me. You know, that feeling.. When someone you love the most more than your life proposed to you? Oh em gee.

That day was full of happiness and excitement. I mean, mix emotions. I can't even explain how I was happy in that day and I'm so damn speechless! Guah.

You? Are you aware if your husband in just business or in just in a arrange thingy proposed to you? They says that "EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED." Which is true, but damn! No one could expect that!! That. That. Uuugh!

Why I'm being like this?! Why?! My cheeks are getting red. Tsk, see? Even if we're already engage he can make my cheeks red. Tsk. The Power Of Kim Tae Hyung..

Now, we are here in US... Specifically in my hometown, L.A. We've been stayed here a months ago. We went to my parents and siblings grave. We went to mall and buy some furnitures for our house. Yeah, I mean, my family house there. It's already a 7 years passed I think?.. I should accept the fact that I need to moved on, yes, I'm already move on but there's a thing in my heart that I need a family to hug on. The real one. Yes, My Auntie an Uncle (Now, my Mom and Dad..) always take care of me even though I'm already engaged but there's a thing in my heart are incomplete.

Our house abandoned for a long time ago. There's a housekeeper that always cleaning our house thrice a month.

We clean our house and buy some furnitures in malls.. Many ARMYs chase him and we goes to the point that we run in opposite direction.

Not literally, but many fans are chasing him and wants to sign an album. He's disguise didn't work? XD

I saw him in front of a restau and he looks lost. He's face was so priceless. I approach him and smirk. He looks surprise and he quickly hug me.

"Yah!! We're in public!!" I scolded him. He's still hugging me. Eeh?

"I don't care!!" He said.

"Yaaaaah!!" I scolded him. His hug is tightening.

"Why did you run in a opposite path?!" He scolded back.

"It's not my fault tho!!!" I scolded back.

He released the hug and hold my shoulders. "Don't you dare go or run to another path okay? Or else.. you'll be missing!!"

"Me? or You?" I laugh.

"Tch!" He stucked out his tongue.

"Bleeeeh!!" I stuck out my tongue too. Hihihi.

We walk off and look for the furnitures. We took an hour before we found a new one.

Why we're buying a new furnitures? Taehyung wants to buy those 'cause he wants that if we are officially married we will be staying here. He means that... We're going to live here and make a new life..

"Yeobo!! I'm tired!!!" I complained. Gaaah! My feet are hurts and kept pounding because of the pain.

He stop in front of me and bent. I look at him confuse.

"Yah! What are you doing?" I slap his back a cause him to groaned because of the pain. This is my evil side~ Hahaha.

"Yah!! Hop in!!" He rub his back.