AUL -34- Shopping

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

I went to Big Hit building. Manager nim called us.. That we have a meeting today.

But before I directly went to building.. I passed by at our dorm. I mean.. My hyung's dorm including Kookie.

I slowly open the door and when I already open it in wide. Their eyes glued on me. And guess whaat?! They're playing video games.. wearing pajamas.. feet on the center table.. hands on the chest. hair on the air.. Are Manager nim informed them?

"Hyuuuuuuung!!" Kookie scream.

"Hey! What are you waiting for? Manager nim told me that we have a meeting!!" I scream and their eyes widened.

"Aaaaah?! Jinjja?!!!" Jin hyung scream. I nodded.

"Aaaish!! Faster faster!!!" RapMon hyung clapped his hands to get my hyungs attention. All of them went to our room and change their clothes.

***

Manager nim told us that we don't have any schedule for one month because we need to rest and gain more energy for the next comeback. And I know that 1 month is too much but it's okay.

After our meeting ended.. Soyun called me..

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yeobooooo!" How energetic she is. Huh?

"Why? Is there something wrong?"

"Annnni~ Can you come with me?"

"Where?"

"At the mall~~"

"Okaaay.. What time yeobo?"

"Meet me in 15 minutes.."

"Okay.. Okay.. Take care okay? Text me if you're already arrive in the mall.. Okay?"

"Ne Oppa!!" Woah. This is the first time she called me Oppa.

"What is it again? I can't hear it clearly.." Okay. I'm just pretending. I want to hear it again.

"Deaf OPPA!!" She emphasize the last word.

"Aaist!! Hahaha! Okay. Annyeong yeobo.. Take care okay?"

"Ne!! I love you Oppa~~~~"

"Nado Saranghae~"

And she hang up. Okay. I'm getting red. Hahaha.

"Aaayyiiiieee~~" I saw my hyungs including Kookie are eyes on me. Eeh? Are they staring at me while I'm talking to Soyun? Tsk.

"Aaish.. Hhmm.. Annyeong hyung.. I'm going out with Yeobo.." I said while putting my phone on my pocket.

They just nodded and still their eyes glued on me. What's wrong? They're like a cutie patootie puppy eyes that glued on me. Aaish. My hyungs.. Tsk.

-•-SOYUN-•-

Yeobo asked me if I want to go with him at Big Hit building. I told him that I'm not in a mood to go in the early in the morning. Duuh? He asked me to go out in 6:30 in the morning.

I want to. I want to be with my Oppas. But my sleepyhead can't go. And after he left.. My cousin called me.. And our conversation be like;

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Soooooyyuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!" My cousin screamed. She's already my Unnie. Because she's already 25 years old. Her mom ad my dad are siblings that's why.

"Wae Raein Unnie?"

"Be prepare in Sunday okay? Just wear a blue dress. Okay? Just follow what your Unnie said.."