DG -22- 1/2 M-my.. Baby..

So~ Here's my update for today~ Hahaha. To those who motivates me to update (because of their touching comments..) Thank you! :) I really appreciate it! :)

Sorry if I didn't update last night... because I fell asleep >.< Omona.. Hahaha. Mianhaeee~ x))

Happy reaaading! ❤

-•-SOYUN-•-

"N-no... N-no..." I cried when he say the the last sentence.. before he shut the door.

I DON'T LOVE YOU.... ANYMORE

I want to hug him.. I want to kiss him passionately and tell him that I love him so much and I missed him so badly.. I want to hug him tighter than I could do for the last time, but I'm too late.

My whole body was shaking.. My lips started to shake as I'm trying myself to hold up my cry..

I don't want to cry again. But..

How?

Pretending to be okay is not easy..

When he confessed that He don't love me anymore.. How can't I cry?

It hurts knowing that from him than he hurts me physically.

I'll claim all the pain he has!! But not this.. this.. this that it goes to the point that he don't love me anymore.

I need to be brave for our child, right? I'm not going to give up..

B-but.. What if, anytime, I saw him with someone else? That hurts..

I think all I can do is to accept and move on?

Damn.

How can I accept if it's not acceptable?

How can I move and of there's a fetus that forming in my stomach?

Damn, again.

These is the hardest thing I could do in my entire life.

Is these the challenge for me? Oh my god. These is too much!

First, when my parents and siblings died because of car accident..

That's the worst thing happened in my life.. To the point that I want to die too because what's my purpose here in world if I don't have a friend especially a family..

Second is when I found out that I have an asthma.. Yes, it's really big deal for me because I'll bring that fckng disease when I grow up and until I die.. or worst, that disease is the reason if I die..

Third is.. here.. When he confessed that He don't love me anymore.. It sucks. He's the only person can accept my past and then now, he's gone.

If you were in my case or situation what are you going to do if your fiancee told you that he don't love you anymore i there's a fetus forming in your stomach?

That's sucks, right?

I wipe the tears that forming in my eyes when I heard the door downstairs opens.. It's either Jaeyeon with Taehyung ah or Jungkook..

But I hope it's Jungkook..

I want him so badly.. No.. I mean is.. I need him so badly.. I need his hug and advices, I want him to cheer me up.. He's the only one can understand what situation it is..

Suddenly, my phone rings..

I get it from my pocket and then I saw Jungkook's name on my screen..

Why is he calling?

If he's calling.. Who opened the door downstairs?

Goosebumps..

"Noona???" The only word he uttered when I accept his call.

"K-kookie ah.. Sorry..." I apologize what Taehyung ah have done to him.

"N-no.. Noona.. Don't be sorry.. Where are you? What happened?" He ask continuously..

"I'm here.. I'm here at our.. our house.." I answered..

I don't know what to say to him on what happened to me, to Taehyung ah.. To Us..

I'm scared..

"Okay.. Okay.. Wait me there... I'll coming.. Don't go anywhere.." He told me and then he hung up.

Sighs..

How many times I told you that I'm already tired? Tired of crying.. Tired of being martyr.. Tired of always understanding him and them.. Tired of existing this world.. Tired of pretending that I'm o....okay.

I don't know.. I don't know what to do right now.. I'm going crazy..

***

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!!" I shouted to Jaeyeon.

"WHAT DO I WANT?!!" she pulled my hair that 'cause me to scream.

"AGGGGGH!!!" A tear roll down on my face when she gripped my hair again.

"I WANT IS TO KILL YOU!!!!" She shouted in my face and push my away.

"Kill me?" I look at her, "THEN KILL ME!!"

"SO DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU, HUH?!!" She laugh sarcastically.

"BUT FIRST... LET ME KILL YOUR BABY...." She giggled her eyebrows and she get something from her pocket.

A knife?!!

I was taken a back when I realized that I have a baby in my stomach..

No.. No.. Not my baby.. Not my baby..

"N-no.. N.no..." I push myself backwards.

"WHAT?!!" She widened her eyes.

She's totally an evil.. I can't believe on these. She can pretend that she's nice and kind in front of our Oppas but inside, she's an evil.. Evil than the evil.. And take note.. She's a good pretender.

I was taken a back on what she do.. I feel that a knife stabs in my stomach.. Stomach... Stomach where my baby was forming..

Is this my end? Is this my last day? I hope this is my last day.

I want to die.. I want to die.. The pain is eating me.. The pain is killing me..

She drag me while the bloods were flowing in my...

"M-m-my b-b-b-baby..." I cried as hell.

Why is she so heartless?

Do you know what she do after dragging me here outside of Taehyung ah's room?

She push me on stairs..

God.

Is this my end? I really hope it is.. I want to die.. My baby died so I want to die too.. What's my purpose here? When I don't have a baby.. a fiancee..

I'm so hopeless...

I want to blame God why is he doing these to me.. Why is these happening to me... Why is these situation goes to the point that she need to kill my baby..

Please, kill me.

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••