AUL -37- Promises

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

-•-SOYUN-•-

"Let's go?" Yeobo ask.

"Let's go.." We strode off and went to the parking lot where Yeobo's car was parked.

I sit in passenger's seat and he sit on driver's.

"I told you. Not to drive too fast!!" I shouted.

"Oh.. Mianhe.." He apologize and look at me.

"Why?" I ask him.

"Nah.. Nothing.." He smirk. Eeh? What's on him?

"What's that smirk? Huh?" I elbow him and he just chuckled.

"Weird..." I murmured.

"Just sleep there.. I know you're always lack of sleep..." He said while looking at the road.

"Haaish." I mess up my hair. How did he know? Aaaish! And now! He's worried!!

"See? Tsk. If you can't sleep, just text me nor call me, Okay? So sleep there and I'll wake you up when we are already arrive. Arraseo?" He warn.

"Okay. Okay.. Mianhe.. And Thank You!!" I hug him and kiss him on his right cheek. Eeh? He's blushing! Cute!

"Okay~ Saranghae.." He kiss me on my cheek and it makes me blush.

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

She's still sleeping. It's almost 5pm in the evening. Should I wake her up? Or Shouldn't?

I have no any chance is to wake her up. I'm worried that what if she can't sleep later because she sleep earlier..

"Yeobo.. Wake up.." I calmly waking her up.

"Please.. Don't leave me..." She's sleep talk.

"Yeobo? What are you talking about?"

"Jebal.. Don't leave me.." A tear drop from her eyes and she started sweating.

"Yeobo.." I keep waking her up.

She open her eyes and hug me tight. The hug means a lot. I mean, that she needs someone to cry on.

I caressed her back, she buried her face on my shoulder and kept crying.

"Yeobo.. What happened?" I ask her while calming her.

"Y-yeo-yeob-yeobo.. P-ple-ase.. Don't le-le-leave me.." She started to cry again.

"Yes, I promise.. I won't. I never doubt it.." Yes. That's true. I never think to hurt her nor leave her. She means a lot to me. She's my life. She's my oxygen. She's my blood. She's my food. She's my energy. She's my everything! I know it's sounds cheesy but who cares? I love her! I love her so much. I don't know what will happen next to me when she leave me.

"Please.. Calm down.."

***

"Yeobo.. Can we ride a cable car?" She pleaded. Waaah! I won't!! I'm afraid of heights!!

"Hhm.. If you want.. Go.. I'll take stairs.." I answered.

"Naaaah! Yeobo!! Don't worry!! I'll hold your hands.. Trust me." She wink at me.

"Tsk.. Be thankful.." I enter inside the cable car.

"Yehey!!" She hug me and broke it when the cable car started to move.

"Omo!!" I quickly hold her hand and my another hand on the tube.

"Hahaha. I told you Yeobo.. I'm always here.. Keep calm.." She smiled and stood next to me.

"Aaish.."

"Hahaha.. Here we go!! We're on the top!!" She tried to move the cable car to scare me but I widened my eyes so she stop.

"Mianhe.." She shows me her beautiful eyes smile. Omo.

"Tsk.. Come here.." She stood up next to me and I wrap my arm around her waist.

I bet, she's alright now. I don't know what's on her earlier when she's sleep talking. She's hyper now. She's lively but I know, there's something bothering on her mind.

"We're here!!!" She smiled like a kid.

"Let's go to Locks of love?" I ask her with a big smile on my face.

"Omo!! Let's go!!" She hold my wrist.

"Yaah! Calm down!!" She's like a kid that she wants some chicken. Aah.

"Yeobo!! I want color blue.. Is that okay?" She ask me. Nah. I don't have any choices, I love blue too but I love White and Black more. But. I love Soyun more. ;)

"Okay.. But is there a combination of blue and black or blue and white?" I ask the lady who's fixing the locks.

"Here, sir." The lady handed me a blue and white locks. I bow as sign of thank you.

"Here.." I gave the lock to Yeobo and she started to write;

"Taehyung❤Soyun"

"Tadaaaa~"

"Let's lock it?" I ask her.

"Hmmm.. Before we lock it.." She started.. "I want to promise to you Yeobo that.. I never stop loving you.. Always remember that, Okay? I hope that you still love me until my last breathe.. I know there's a lot of trials we are facing off.. I hope we can still stand if there's someone bothering us.. I know, you know how much I love you, right? I don't know what will happen to me next when you don't love me anymore.. But I know you love me, right? Just please, don't leave me.. Okay? I love you.." She hug me tight. I hug her tight.

"Yeobo.. I love you so much.. I never doubt to leave you.. I never.. I love you more than myself. You know that? You know how I feel when some boys are around you? You know how I feel when you're not feeling well? You know how I feel when a thief hurts you? You know how I feel when you got coma? And You know how I feel when I knew that Jungkook has feelings for you? I think, I'm the luckiest guy in the world!! Because I have a wife like you.. I know we are just arranged. But I promise you that we will get marry soon in Church. I promise that. I love you Soyun.." I hug her tight like there's no more tomorrow. I kiss her top of her head. I feel that a tear was forming on her eyes.

"Let's lock it?" I nod and smile at her.

We locked the locks of love when we says our promises.

"Saranghae Choi Soyun.." I hug her tighter.

"Nado Saranghae Kim Taehyung.."