DG -11- W-why?

-•-SOYUN-•-

Type. Type. Type.

Typing in my laptop makes my finger hot at the same time uncomfortable.

I'd type all day. That's what I did all day.

I need to finish this until 10pm. I need to go home at 10pm. I can feel that there's something going to happen.

Despite my nervous, I really need to finish this. I have a really important meeting tomorrow which is the business men and women were from Vietnam and some country from Europe.

Type. Type. Type again.

13 pages left. Okay, I'm almost done with it. What a relief.

Any second, my phone rings in a signal that there's someone was calling.

I checked my phone while my another hand was typing.

Ah. Uh. It's Yeobo.

"Yeo---"

My sentence was cut off when a familiar voice came.

"Come back home."

I got a goosebumps when he said that. He said it with a command and I can feel that he's mad.

"W-wa----"

I was cut off, again when he speak. That makes me feel very nervous at the same time- scared.

"Now!"

He said with full authority. I'm so scared right now.

"I'm al---"

Again, I was cut off.

"I said. NOW!"

I accidentally drop my phone when he screamed. My eyes is getting teary.

I pick my phone while my hands are shaking, my tears started to roll down.

I tried to call him again to say that I'm not yet done with my works, but his phone was turned off.

How can I tell him?

What should I do?

What have I done?

Why is he mad, to the point that e screamed at me.

This is the first time he screamed at me again. I thought it was over but, not yet.

I started to type again but I was shaking. I can't focus on what am I doing.

I started to breathe heavily. Is this again? My lungs crap. I can't breathe normally again. That's why I don't want to make myself nervous.

*knock* *knock*

"C-come I-n." I stuttered as I wipe my tears.

"Oh... What happened, Ma'am?" Karen runs towards to me as she wipe my tears.

"Uh.. N-nothing..." I shook my head. "Uh. K-karen... What time does my meeting starts for tomorrow?"

"Oooh. The meeting for the foreigners?" I nodded, she scan her paper board, "10am, Ma'am..."

10am? Could I can do this tomorrow in the morning? Or should I've finish this when I got home, or here at the office?

"Okay, okay..." I started to type again.

I'm feeling nervous.

I don't like it when he's mad. When he's mad, he can't control himself. I'm so scared.

I hope that there's no something wrong might happen.

Sigh.

"Hhhmmm... Ma'am?" I looked at her, "Tae Oppa called me..."

I started to get nervous. Why did he call her, instead of me?

"W-what did h-he s-say?" I stuttered in nervousness.

"He say that you need to home, now. I tried to tell him that you're not yet done but he screamed..." She said with a scared tone.

This is the first time Yeobo get mad. Even with the other he talks to, he can't stop, but to scream.

I can't stop worrying, feel nervous, scared and feel pain.

I don't want him to get mad with other people. I think, this is my entire fault.

"I'm so sorry if he screamed at you..." I look down, feel so embarrassed. "I'm so sorry..."

My tears started to flow down. He's scream, he's tears, he's touch and everything about him is my weaknesses.

Am I that weak?

I'll admit it. Yes. I'm the most weak person.

You feel weak when it comes to the person who you really loves. That's love.

"N-no... It's fine, Ma'am... I think you need to go home? I can do this Ma'am.. Don't worry." She assures me, "I hope two of you can get through this..."

She patted my shoulder and gave me a warm smile. She's comforting me right now.

***

Before I went home, I drop at one of the fast food chain here near at the building- were am I working.

I bought some Japchae, Kimchi, Ramen and Ssam for my dinner and for him.

I'm not doing this for 'peace offering' I'm doing it in a purpose.

I can't stop myself worrying about what happened earlier in the office. What's happening?

I can't understand why he is mad and screaming.

I know that he's bipolar, but- Ugh!

***

When I was inside at the taxi, while approaching our house. I can sense that there was something wrong inside.

What should I do?

I payed the driver then exits the taxi.

Sigh.

I need to think positive. Happy thoughts Soyunnie. Happy thoughts Yunnie ah. Think of happy memories Choi So---

I was taken a back when the door cracked and I saw Yeobo...

Yeobo look at my eyes directly-with full of anger, pain, broken, hurt, sad, depressed, breaking down, empty, crying, horrible, worthless and stressed.

Why he is feeling all of these? Why he is mad at me?

I can feel the tense here.

He grabbed my shoulder an hold it tighter. What's with him?!

"Uuugh! It hurts!!!" I protested.

He dragged me inside the house, I fell the plastic bag with full pf foods for me&him.

Then I saw my Oppa's eyes with full of anger and pain.

Oow. What is she doing here, anyways?

Yeobo push me away, I lost my balance so I fell on the floor.

"YOU!!!" He pointed me his index finger, he wiped his tears then wipe his tears and then he breathe loudly as he trying to calm himself.

Why is he crying?

Jin Oppa and Suga Oppa who tries to stop him to walk towards me. They look at me, looks they're pitying me.

As a second, I feel a heavy hand landed on my face.

What's wrong?

What have I done?

What did I do?

What should I do?

A tears started to roll down on my face as I touch my right red cheek.

I can't breathe...

I can't breathe...

Can someone help me?

I can't breathe...

I can't br----

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

WAAAAAH!!! I GOT A RED BULLET TICKET~ Wohohohoho~ I'm so happppppy~ ❤