TRB in MNL~ ❤❤❤

•••[T H I S I S N O T A N U P D A T E!]••• 141207

I HOPE YOU WILL READ THIS.. I JUST WANT TO SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS WHAT DOES IT FEELS WHEN YOU ALREADY SAW THE IDOLS... THAT IDOLS IS THE ONE WHO YOU'VE WRITING A STORY...

I'm with @Mitchie_NoOne last night :)
.

Kindly went to multi-media section and view the pics that I collaged because it's SOOOO MANY.. That's my captured from my seat, look likes I'm so far from the stage, right? But no. It's so fckng near! It's just my iPod has a problem but still.. OMFFFG.

THIS IS JUST MY EXPERIENCE ON CONCERT!

OMMGGG.. They're really HANDSOME! No scratch! Literally handsome! Even Namjoon and ALL OF THEM! Suga is so white! And as always, Jimin was the smallest, but here in ph, the height of Jimin here was the tallest and I can say that his height here is for basketball player.

Many fans, of course especially ARMIES were chanting "HOBIE HOBIE HOBIE!!!" So Jhope oppa will get more happy and have more strength to perform because almost all of us cheered for him.

Jhope Oppa being naughty again, he's back! Really! They're really good looking in personal, and uh-oh, tall too! Omg. Jimin is so TALL! How 'bout Jin & Namjoon Oppa? Huhuhu.

When they performed LET ME KNOW.. We all sung together.. That's the coolest.. Jimin's voice in high note part, FCK!! He's so nice! Good! Very very good!!

The first they performed was N.O.. And Bang! All of us were chanting when it's already part of our Kim Taehyung.. "We roll~ We roll~ We roll!!" Omg.. He's so fckng handsome! SERIOUSLY! He's really a naughty boy, joyful and always smiling.

He even shouted...

"MAHAL KO KAYO!!!" To us to make the fans chanted more and screams more.. he's very naughty boy.. He kept giving us a flying kiss that make us more chanting and make us more loudly and noisy.

*mahal ko kayo means here in PH is I LOVE ALL OF YOU..* right?

Even Jungkook screamed..

"MAHAAAAL KO KAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!"

It's very very very long! Seriously! He shouted with the same V but he has a longer screamed that's why the fans shouted more!

They performed BLANKET KICK then JUST ONE DAY.. Damn. Damn. Damn! They're so fckng perfect.. I'm crying.. Really.. Huhuhu.

Fancams were not allowed since it's a close event, but me? No! It's my first time watching a concert and it's my MAIN FANDOM!!! Huhuhu.

Many Fansite noonas went here in PH to watch TRB in MANILA :') So touching.. There's CRAZY PLAY, PINK PIECE, 10 SECONDS, TOO MUCH, I'MS YOUR NOONA, SNOW PEACH, MELLOW J, SULLYN & REAL RECOGNIZE REAL.

Damn! I saw them! Huhuhu! They're so white..

Okay.. Back to reality..

They performed I LIKE IT and damn.. they're so fckng sexy huhuhu.. Really.. Like, I'm watching yadong when they performed it. Wahaha.. Sorry for the word >\\<

Jimin's biceps are so.. omfg.. Omg.. He's biceps were so big! Huhuhu.. And when they performed NMD.. DAMN! I freaked out when Jimin show his burning abseu *u*

V kept making silly faces and he always make fun with Kookie..

There's a VMin and Vkook interactions.. But my NO. 1 OTP... TAEJIN... Only when they performed BLANKET KICK when they're going to have 'fake' kisses.