DG -34- Bullet

I'll update next week again.. 'Cause we will having an exam this coming friday 'til tuesday so I won't update in weekends.. Sorry! Wish me luck! Lol.

Ready your hanky, readers! ❤

-•-TAEHYUNG-•-

I can't breathe.

The agonies were haunting and killing me inside at the same time. The tears that can't stop from flowing from my eyes, the tears with full of regrets and guilts.

Now, I know what does she feels when I hurt her.. I know what does she feels when I forced her to fckng leave me. I know what does it feels when she really leaves me.

Damn.

And now, I regret all I do? That's sucks! I regret it because I've already lost it?!!

Why life is like that?

You'll regret the thing that you've already lost!

"UUUUGH!!" I gripped my hair in frustration and hug my knees tightly.

Fck.

Now, I know what does she feels when she's already tired.. tired because all I'm doing to her is to hurt her. But she can't hurt me back.. That's it! She can't hurt me back because she's scared that I might get hurt.. She didn't even tell her best friends that I'm hurting her because she's scared that they might hurt me!

FUCK!!

Why now?

Why now?... That.. that I've already lost her?

Why now?... That.. that she's going to migrate in States to avoid me?

Why now?... That.. that I'm already regretting what happened to us!

Why now?... Now that I've already know all the truths and lies?

That's the fucking fact in here... Anyways.

I'm going to know the truth and lies when I've already lost my love ones.

I'll just realized that I still really loves her when she's already gone! Damn it!

God..

When will these stops?

I want to win her back. I want to get her back. I want to start again. I want us, forget the past. I know it's so fucking hard all through the things I've done to her.. but I'm willing to do anything just for her! I'm willing to cut my career.. Just, for her.. for my happiness.. for her happiness..

I know I'm just a stupid here in the edge of my room while crying alone.. Alone.. I've already alone in almost 2 months.. Sleeping alone.. Eating alone.. Without anybody. Now, I know what does she feels when I didn't eat with her.. nor sleep with her.. It hurts.

I can't blame her if she don't love me anymore.. It's all my fucking fault, anyways.

I heard a footsteps approaching me.. But I didn't mind tho. I'm not interested because it's not her.. the one I love..

I can feel that, that person sits besides me as that person put his or her hand in my back as she or he comforting me.

"Son.." I stop from crying when i heard my Dad's voice.

I lift up my chin up, and then I saw him.. My Dad.. with his pity and broken eyes.. Bitter smile.

"W-what.. w-what happened?" Dad asked with a broken voice.