DG -15- Pity

-•-SOYUN-•-

Inhale.

Exhale.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Seriously? My crap lungs was attacking me again. Damn. Is this happening to me again? I'm so tired of these!

I grabbed a bottled water from the fridge then drink it.

Wooooah. Scratch that.

I need to get ready for my work. I'd already passed 3 days of works. I was ashamed to go to work because I have still bruises and scars over my body.

I was ashamed because I couldn't attend the last meeting where the European and Vietnamese business women attends.

I need to get ready. I need to say sorry to Karen. She freaked out when I didn't attend the meeting due to what happen past few days.

I dialed Karen's number then,

"Hello?"

"Ma'am?"

"Uh. Karen? I'll go to wo---"

I was cut off when suddenly, the door opens then I feel Yeobo's presence.

"You're not going anywhere!" He shouted.

"N-no... I-I n-need t-to go to work!" I stuttered.

"No!! You're not going anywhere else!!!" He shouted. He walks towards me then he grabbed my phone. He threw it outside then he looked at me seriously.

"What's wrong with you?!" I slap his arm.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?! YOU?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted back. That makes my knees weaks.

"What's wrong with me?! You!!" I shouted back.

"YOU KNOW.. YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FCK UP YOUR FCKING MOUTH!!!" He shouted back.

Oh. Is these are daily routine? Shouting and Crying? If these is a daily routine, Fuck men. I'm so tired of these. I'm really am.

I quickly wipe the tears which will roll down in any seconds. "Get out of my room..." I said calmly but has a authority.

"WHAT? AFTER HAVING A S*X WITH A GUY... YOU'RE JUST GOING TO PUSH ME AWAY?!" He shouted, "OH MEN... THAT'S SUCKS!"

My eyes is getting black. I don't know. I can't resist it anymore. I'm so tired hearing these from him... Without knowing the truth.

I slap him.

This is my first time to slap people. Sorry. But, you're getting in to my nerves.

"FUCK!!" He cussed.

How many times I hear him cussing? He can't stop cussing when this freaking stories came.

"WHY DID YOU SLAP HIM?!" I hear Jaeyeon's voice approaching.

"AAAARGH!!" His eyes looks like a tiger. A tiger who'd I scares the most.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU TO DO THESE TO HIM?!" She freaked out. She cupped his face.

What the hell? I'm the fiancee here! I mean, the WIFE here!!! She do not have rights to cupped his face!

"YOU! BITCH!!!" She's mad while walking-running towards me.

"What? Are you going to hurt me too?" A tear formed in my eyes, "Then go! I don't care!!!"

My tears started to roll down. I don't care if I looked weak in front of her and him. I'm always weak and coward, anyways.

"COULD YOU FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM HIM?!" She ditch me. She even hold my both shoulder then shake me.

"JAEYEON!!!" I heard a familiar voice came.

"STOP THAT!!!" It's Jin Oppa...

"O-oppa..." She stuttered.

"What the are you two doing?!" He's mad right now. Really mad. But, Yeobo is madder than him.

"Uh uh.."

"Uuh... Oppa!! She slapped me!!! She slapped me!!!" She pretends that I hu---

What the hell?!

"WHAT?! NO!!! I DIDN'T EVEN TOUCH YOU!!" I defend on myself.

Sometimes, we need to protect ourselves towards to the people who we loves.

"SOYUN!!! WHAT THE HELL?!" Jin Oppa exclaimed. "STOP THESE BULLSH*T!!! WERE SO TIRED OF THESE!!!"

After he said that, he grabbed her hand then went outside my room.

Oh. It really happens. Should I cry right now? Nah. I should laugh with their blindness! It's really obvious that she's lying!

Ohhh. Even though they were mad at me, it doesn't meant that they will always believe in that girl!

•••T O B E C O N T I N U E D•••

Zuup, guys? 3 updates in a row! Lol.

Uuh. Guys~ I would like to recommend my another story which is "I've Fallen For You"~ Hope that you'll read it and support it! :)

By the way, I used my mother tongue in that story so~ it's Tagalog! :)

KINDLY CHECK MY PROFILE~

Kamsahamnida!