45: Don't Provoke Me (Part 1)

I was interrupted by the sound of the front door swinging open. I knew it was Ethan.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I smirked.

"Well, don't show me where the spare keys are if you expect me to knock." He replied, kissing me on the cheek. "I got you your groceries."

"Thanks, babe." I replied, as I cooked the stir fry. "You hungry? I've cooked extra."

"Oh, very." He purred. I felt his large hands grip onto my petite waist as he tilted his head to an angle. His hot breath lingered on my skin before he began to leave trails of little kisses.

I giggled as I continued to cook the ingredients in the stir fry. "Well, dinner is nearly ready. Would you mind setting the table?"

He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Sure."

Ethan picked out two plates, along with cutlery and began setting the table, until his phone rang. He checked the caller.

"Who is it, babe?" I asked.

"Hotel receptionist. She calls all the time, it's probably not even important." He replied, declining the call. But the phone rang a second time.

I brought over the stir fry in the pot and placed it on the table. "Maybe it is important, you should get that. I'll wait for you to finish the call, and then we can eat together."

"Alright then," Ethan shrugged. He picked up the phone and answered the call. "Yes, yes it's me. Everything alright?...Wait, what?...Seriously, right now?...Yes...No, I get it...Alright...No problem...When?...What time?...I see...I'll be there in fifteen...No worries, I'll see you later."

I looked at him, puzzled as Ethan sighed. "They need me at the hotel."

"Oh, I see."

"I'm sorry, I promise I'll make it up to you." He gave me an apologetic smile.

"It's not your fault, I'll pack you some dinner." I replied, brushing it off. It really wasn't his fault. And as much as I wanted him to stay, they needed him. I grabbed an empty container from the kitchen drawers and packed some of the stir fry inside. "Here you go."

"Thanks, Zafi." He kissed my forehead before opening the door and heading out. My evening was pretty much boring after. I ate dinner, showered. It wasn't the same without Ethan, and in my spacious house, I felt so alone.

My phone dinged, indicating that I had received a new message. It was from Ethan.

Ethan: Hey, I'm at work but I miss you :( facetime?

I felt a lightning bulb go off in my head. I know this was probably mean, and bitchy of me, but I was bored and I thought this would be so entertaining. I decided I would tease him, just a little bit to make him feel bad.

Me: Sure, give me a few minutes.

I rushed upstairs to my room and into my walk-in closet and I ransacked through the clothing racks, to find some lingerie. I found an intimate nightgown, which was silk with a sexy, laced v-neck. Around the chest area, it appeared tight and sheer, covering my nipples yet revealing the perfect, spherical shape of my breasts. The rest of the dress was silk, and a dark black. I used my dyson hair curler to give myself some big, beach waves before applying some makeup. I didn't apply a lot, I covered my face with some concealor, applied lashes and eyeliner, contoured a little and put on some plum, purple-shaded matte lipstick.

I made myself to the living room, switched on the television and facetimed him. He accepted a few seconds after.

"Hey baby," He smirked at me. And then his smirk dissapeared as I felt his eyes on the thin lace of my breasts. "What are you doing?"

I shrugged my shoulders, innocently as I made it seem like I was unsure of what he meant.

"Is that lingerie? Why are you wearing lingerie and makeup around the house?" He asked.

I flicked the waves off my hair, bringing attention to the thin strap on my shoulder which barely covered my naked shoulders. I knew he was staring, I knew he couldn't help it. I had him exactly where I wanted him. His eyes traced the strap on my shoulder, making its way to my provocative and alluring cleavage.

I broke the silence. "Hey, did you get anything sweet when you went grocery shopping? I'm slightly peckish."

He ran a hand through his hair. "Yeah, there should be some icecream. Ben and Jerry's."

I squealed excitedly. "What would I do without you?"

I jumped off the couch and ran over to the kitchen countertop, placing the phone on the table, making sure that he could see me in my nightgown clearly. I opened a new tub of Ben and Jerry's and grabbed a spoon. It had already defrosted since I had left the groceries aside and forgotten to put them away. I dug in my silver spoon, taking a large spoonful. I put the spoon in my mouth, letting out a long, soft moan as I savoured the taste.

"Wow," I spoke. "I forgot how delicious this was!"

I let out another moan, as I swallowed the icecream, rolling my eyes back and closing them. As we made eye contact, I held the spoon facing upwards, whilst I licked some of the icecream off the spoon, seductively. I giggled as I felt icecream dripping on the side of my mouth.

"Oops!" I grinned cheekily. Using my thumb, I wiped off the excess icecream, and put my thumb in my mouth as I sucked on it, keeping eye contact.

Ethan loosened his tie, his hair had grown, so he styled it pompadour. But the gell wasn't holding his hair in place, dark brown strands of hair fell upon his face as his jaw clenched. His had was in a fist - I knew he was resisting the temptation, and he was failing miserably.

"I know what you're doing," He remarked. "You're trying to make me feel guilty for leaving, aren't you?"

I leaned forward, showing off my cleavage as I gave him a shameless smile. "Oh, Ethan. I couldn't possibly be doing that! It's really not my fault you're missing out."

The thin strap on my right shoulder had fallen, slipping down my skin. I used my index finger, trailing up my arm as I lifted the strap and placed it back upon my shoulder.

"And thank you for the icecream," I bit my lip, refraining my giggles. "It was good."

Ethan leant forward, resting his arms on the table.

"Good? It was good?" He chuckled and licked his lips. "Is that what you want, to show you what's good?"

"My, my!" I gasped softly. "Are you threatening me, Ethan Calaway? Who says I asked you to show me what's good?"

I watched as he undone the two top buttons on his tight shirt. "I'll be home in ten minutes, and I'll come for you. You're in for a long night."

I lifted an eyebrow as my smirk grew wider, both in size and mischief. "We'll see."