14: You Owe Me A Date (Part 2)

I suddenly feel nervous. "That wasn't part of the plan. Should I pull over?"

I squeal as Marcus lifts me out of the driver's seat into the passenger seat. With one hand he grips the steering wheel with the full intention of losing the cops. His pushed back hair was now ruffled and wavy, his soft curls falling upon his face. His eyes were squinted and in the light looked like a dark brown. A few buttons at the top of his shirt were undone. He was so masculine, so manly and I felt such an attraction to him. He looked like one of those men in a mafia.

"I'll have to lose the cops first, and then you can drive" He spoke, with a thundering tone. "Hold on, Zafrina."

I immediately obey, without hesitation. I strap myself in, as heat rises to my cheeks. I loved the way he said my name, with so much emphasis. He was so demanding, but I liked it a lot, in fact, I loved it. I look forward and realise cops are coming not only from behind, but in front.

"Marcus..." I stammer. "Marcus!"
He grits his teeth, hissing. "I know,"
I feel anxiety rise up, as panic overwhelms me. He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine. Instantly, I look at my hand and then at him. His eyes are hard, yet soft.

"I know," he says, calmly.
As we get to the end of the street, closer to the cops, closer to being surrounded he swerves, hard. I squeal as we race away, swerving and turning and veering, until the sound of police sirens fade away, more and more each second.

"Are you okay?" He asks, as I pant and shake.
I nod my reply, as I find myself to be overwhelmed by his presence. He leans towards me, towering over me.
I could feel my heart beat... every single pound in my chest. I felt so dominated by this man.

I wanted so badly to look away from him, but for some reason my body refused. It was as if it had grown a mind of its own. And I knew what it wanted: him.
His thumb caressed my cheek. Every bit he touched left a tingling sensation. He traced his thumb down my cheek, to the corners of my plump, red cherry lips.

"You find me intimidating," He whispered softly.
How did he know what I was feeling?
He looked me hard in the eyes. "You don't have a poker face, Ms. Dawn. Or would you prefer me to call you Zafrina?"

I bit my lip gently. Nobody had ever said my name like that before, with so much emphasis.
"Zafrina..." I muttered. "I like it when you say my name. Zafrina,"

"Do you really?" He responds, getting closer. He lifted my chin up, stroking it.

"Yes," I murmured. His glances flicked to my lips, and I could tell he wanted to kiss me there I just knew it!

"I'm afraid we'll have to cut this date short," He spoke, with a low growl. "Wherever you wanted to take me tonight- we won't be able to go. I'm not sure I want to end up behind bars by the end of tonight."

"That's fine..." I muttered breathlessly. I lifted my hand to the side of his face. My fingers combed his tousled blonde waves that looked the shade of a dark brown in this lighting. Marcus closed his eyes, enjoying the moment as well as my touch. I felt like I had tamed him.

"Cosa stai facendo a me bambina?"

What are you doing to me, baby girl?

Within seconds, his large hands are wrapped around my petite waist, effortlessly pulling me on top of him. He lays back on the drivers seat, as we remain a breath away from each other. Both my hands rest on his chest, as his hands remain on my waist. His grip was tight, locking me into place. I didn't dare move. The atmosphere became hot as my heart was beating furiously, like a ticking time bomb about to explode.

His lips gently press onto mine. At first he kisses me sweetly, gently. I felt comforted and safe in his arms, his touch. He pulls his lips away, and I bite my lip, refraining from asking for more.

"You taste so sweet, tesoro,"

And just like that the intensity exploded, as his lips crash into mine roughly. This kiss was different from the first; it was hungry, bittersweet, heavenly yet dangerous. His hands grasped my hair into a chunk and he tugs on it as I yelp, allowing his tongue to enter mine. Letting me know he is in complete control, he takes full advantage of me, as our tongues swirl and twirl in perfect tempo.

Biting, and licking my lower lip, he pulls away from me as we both pant and catch our breath.

"Shit!" Marcus grumbles. "Zafrina, I need you to get off me, right now. Or else I'll have to take you right here, and that's not what I want,"

His eyes are full of desire, lust and hunger. I feel diminished - in a good way, like a prey about to be devoured by her very own exclusive predator.

The drive home is silent. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to feel awkward or ashamed. He drops me home and walks me to my door.

"Marcus?" I call, receiving his undivided attention. "Did you stop because you don't want me? As in, you don't want to have sex with me?" I stammer, ranting slightly.

He roars of laughter. "La mia dolcezza, come here,"

I obey, as he holds me in his arms.

"I'd love nothing more then to sleep with you, but I'd prefer if our first time wasn't in a car," He winks, smirking unapologetically. I roll my eyes as my fears vanish immediately.

"Okay, that makes sense." I smile coyly.

"And I meant what I said. I'm a sport in bed." He growls, with eyes full of lust and a mischievous grin full of danger.