79: Who's The Boss? (Part 2)

***SEX SCENE, SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT.***

His lips smashed into mine, desperate and forceful. I moaned against Ethan's lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. At first, when our lips touched it was slow, almost uncertain. His lips against mine were smooth and soft, plump and delicious. I really couldn't get enough of it. The longer Ethan kissed me, the more our rhythm grew. I could already feel my knees buckling, having to grip onto his hair for support as he groaned against my skin. Goosebumps, everywhere. Suddenly, a sharp pain made me open wider and I was explored. Ethan's assertive tongue made its way inside me, invading my mouth.

I gasped, pulling away for a brief moment as he picked up my body, signalling for me to wrap my legs around his waist. Once I did, he slammed me back against the wall, carrying all of me as we continued to make out. He tasted a mixture of tobacco and peppermint. He was oh, so sweet. Ethan's hands travelled my body, his fingers made their way under my shirt. The passion increased, and between us, it was war. Of course, it was a war that he would win, again and again and again. And no matter how defiant I was, I knew, really and truly he was the boss. It was like an intense dance where the two of us fought for dominance - dominance that he would win. Every. Fucking. Time.

He pulled away, putting me down as I clung onto him. Before I could even catch my breath, I was facing the wall. Ethan's greedy hands unzipped my shorts, before he cupped my sex.

"Oh, yes," I breathed, throwing my head back as my mouth formed a familiar 'O' sound. His fingers were always so magical.

"You're so ready for me," His hot breath lingered on my skin as his fingers played with me. "I reckon I could finish you off, just like this."

And just like that, his fingers proceeded inside me. Deliberately, they moved inside me. Ethan was having fun, exploring every inch inside me as he sucked on the sweet spot of my neck. I could feel my eyes rolling to the back of my head already.

As I moved my hips to the rhythm, he added an extra finger and chuckled. "You have the softest, little pussy,"

I whimpered frustratedly. "Oh, please,"

"No, not yet," He purred into my ear. Ethan left me hanging, and suddenly all the pressure that was building up inside me had disappeared into thin air. "Stay where you are, don't move."

I obeyed to his commands, waiting patiently. My heart was booming so hard that I couldn't even hear the thoughts in my head. Where was he going? What was he doing? These unanswered questions remained in my mind. The haysticks beneath his feet crunched harsher each time he got closer.

"Arms up," He commanded, pulling my shirt over my body before tugging my shorts down my legs. "Step out."

Ethan then gripped my hips, jerking it backwards and pulling me closer, in order to diminish space between us. My skin familiarised the touch of his toned abdomen that were no longer barricaded by his very white, wet shirt. I must admit, I liked the thought of him wet. He tapped my inner thighs twice, signalling for me to spread them wider. Once I did, my sex throbbed at the tingling touch of his fingers on my inner thighs, before I realised there was something else resting on my inner thigh rather than his fingers.

"The hose," I gasped. "You're going to use the hose on me?"

"Yes," He purred once more into my ear. "Is there a problem?"

I shook my head. "No, not at all,"

I was blatantly lying through my teeth.

Anticipation, hunger and desire overtook my very sexually frustrated body. Ethan was taking his sweet, pleasant time. Seconds went by and I grew impatient.